IPL 16 Apr - Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Go Chennai! Being a home game, the advantage to Chennai is quite strong. Expecting Hussey and Bollinger to take their respective places in the CSK squad. Morkel and Styris should be the guys dropped ideally.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
After taking a look at last 4 matches turnaround, I just can't bet for this game. I will watch this game being neutral and enjoy the game of cricket. :thumbs
Hope it will be a close game.

Hussey and Bollinger will mostly take place of Randiv and Styris. MSD has so much faith in Morkel. Southee-Bollinger attack would be crucial to take early wickets, especially Dilshan and deVilliers. :thumbs

On the other hand, they should not mess up the batting order this time. Pujara should bat at no. 3 or 4. Rilee Rossouw or Langeveldt should come in for Van der Wath. Mithun should be back. Arvind is not looking good, same with Ninan. :facepalm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It would be stupid to pick an additional pacer in place of a spinner in Chennai which is a turning wicket. Bollinger for either Morkel or Southee should be the replacement. And Hussey for Styris.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Holy ****. That has to be the craziest sweep I'VE EVER SEEN :clap:clap Abdv

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It was a good display of spin bowling in T20 format by Ashwin, Jakati and Randiv. Very well used by MSD. RCb just lost the plot when Virat gone. ABD didn't get any support from others.

----------

Holy ****. That has to be the craziest sweep I'VE EVER SEEN :clap:clap Abdv

What should we call that? Scoop + Reverse Sweep? :lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3