IPL 12 Apr - Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

30.png

odd from Bet365

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
very tough match for rcb this one because csk will definitely look to register their first win at chennai.all the best rcb and vettori :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have a sneaky feeling that Chennai needs one more big defeat to finally shed their "champion" burden and start playing more like how they used to in the previous editions when they were under pressure.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Cant believe this :eek:...Mayank is 45 & Gayle is 5 :D....Usually its the other way round.... :lol

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Gayle is back in form. 68 off 34.......and more 4 overs to go. lets see if he makes his century.

On the other hand, Kohli has been going pretty slow. only 35 off 34 balls.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
198/3 to 199/8, bollinger is blowing RCB like a pack of cards. Still RCB on this one.

Last edited:

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Wow what an eventful over that was.4wkts and still they managed 7 runs in it.Target is a stiff one and i think RCB will defend it

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Woah!!! What a catch! Muralidharan, you are awesome:D

----------

fielding is going bit loose, left two boundaries which could have been saved if bit alert:/.

----------

I'd give Muttiaih Muralidharan a man of the match award, no matter who ever wins the match. What a commitment, in whatever he does:clap.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Awesome message by Sivamani:
In sport, one team has to win, one team has to lose. All I am doing is supporting my home team, giving them energy by playing drums for them!

It really is awesome:thumbs

----------

Yeah. In this massacre ( Best ex: Raju Bhatkal ), Murali has come away with 4-0-21-3 :cheers :cheers

I was referring to the fielding he did, that was a certain boundary what he saved. Nevertheless, awesome match, RCB should win one finally at Chepauk:thumbs!

----------

Wow, few clips of pitch testing make me see Kumble bowling, that was awesome for an AKf like me:D.

----------

Yess!! Zaheer finally wins his battle against Dhoni:D!

----------

What the @#$%^&^%$#$%^%$# Kohli....... injure yourself!!!!

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Clear case of match fixing :rolleyes Virat Kohli for 19th over seriously? Joking

Anyways a wonderful game of cricket and in the end Chennai showed they are truly the champions

----------

and btw Chris Gayle who? when we have Albie playing this way.. from now on remember only one strike rate 486 and 333 :rolleyes

Last edited:

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Why the fearsome tweak would you give 19th over to Kohli? They should have given 19th to Vinay and 20th to Bhatkal. At least they are regular bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread