IPL May 22 - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

69th Match - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings - M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

34.png

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Waiting for a win here! I'm sure if we win this, we'll be the champions:thumbs!

Arrrr Seee Beee....
Arrrr Seee Beee....

----------

Unnoticed fact! The one winning this will be qualified to the Champions league:yes.
The two out of three teams into Champions League will be confirmed tonight! Cause the teams standing first and second are into the CLT20 straightaway, cause even if they lose all the games, they'll stand third:yes.

----------

CSK are definitely in the Qualifier. They are with 18 points, and with greatest NRR. Even if KKR/MI come and stand on 18 points, they have heavy NRR, which gives them bit of edge.
So, RCB has to win now, if we should be in qualifier. Please RCB, win it :D.

vickyrox

Club Captain
Chennai has a run rate of +0.54 whereas we have a run rate of +0.48.
So if chennai lose, their run rate will come down, and if we win our match , then we may be able to cross chennai

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
ya please rcb win it if we win this one we will qualify for airtel Champions league and we will be very happy to play against kkr in the qualifier 1 match

Last edited:

jacobfelix

International Coach
Weather holds the key here.....its very crazy ( as always :D ).....Mornings and afternoons it will be hot and sunny...but come evenings....it suddenly becomes cloudy and drizzles start....:mad

Now its 9.25 am here...just 2 hours back it was very cloudy and had drizzled....suddenly now its bright and sunny....:p

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I guess CSK have already made into CLT20!:spy

----------

Assuming that CSK will have a defeat today(worst result for them), they'll be on 18 points, along with the winners of KKR v MI (with a superior NRR), which means they will be placed second (Both first and second teams will last in third place, even if they lose all).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This is IPL's version of India vs Pakistan:D Lose to anyone, but never ever lose to our neighbor (the guys who dont give us our share of Cauvery water) Karnataka (Bangalore). I am sure that CSK and their fans are going to cope some stick in the ground tomorrow from the local RCB crowd. The needle in the contest will surely be there. But I hope CSK make it to another win, and seal their No.1 spot in the table and become the best team of the league stages of this tournament. Ending as the best team of the league stages is a big feat.

Even if CSK lose, they have a good chance of making it to the No.2 spot. Only KKR has a decent chance of upstaging CSK's run rate (MI have almost impossible chance). If CSK lose, I will root for a MI win. If CSK win, I dont care who wins in the other one:D Getting to Qualifier 1 is vitally important for all teams, and hope CSK make it to there

----------

ya please rcb win it if we win this one we will qualify for airtel Champions league and we will be very happy to play against kkr in the qualifier 1 and 2 match

Why do you want to play KKR in both Qualifiers? You can do so in only one (and that only if the results tomorrow go your way).

----------

Chennai has a run rate of +0.54 whereas we have a run rate of +0.48.
So if chennai lose, their run rate will come down, and if we win our match , then we may be able to cross chennai

Win or lose, KKR has the best chance of making it to the top two because if CSK win tomorrow, the winner of the last match makes it to the top two. If CSK lose, KKR is the team that has best chance of making it on NRR depending on how they win. I guess both MI and KKR would want Chennai to win thereby making it easier for them to get to top two.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If RCB wins today, todays games will be the dress rehearsels of Qualifier and Eliminator:yes!

pavanbharadwaj

Club Captain

Win or lose, KKR has the best chance of making it to the top two because if CSK win tomorrow, the winner of the last match makes it to the top two. If CSK lose, KKR is the team that has best chance of making it on NRR depending on how they win. I guess both MI and KKR would want Chennai to win thereby making it easier for them to get to top two.

Even though that will make it easier for them to get to top two,I am sure they would not want that as both the Qualifier 2 and finals are being held in Chennai and Chennai have an unbeaten home record.The best thing to happen for other teams is Chennai finishing in third place tonight and getting knocked out in the eliminator which will be held in Mumbai.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Not necccesary Binnu,
Points Table | Indian Premier League 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo
See this,
If csk lose and kkr win then kkr has a great chance to be 2nd.
we can say If KKR win we are 2nd

It depends on the victory margins. We cant say right now that KKR will be 2nd if they win. Its not that simple. It depends on the result of CSK vs RCB match.

----------

Even though that will make it easier for them to get to top two,I am sure they would not want that as both the Qualifier 2 and finals are being held in Chennai and Chennai have an unbeaten home record.The best thing to happen for other teams is Chennai finishing in third place tonight and getting knocked out in the eliminator which will be held in Mumbai.

Getting to the final is the priority of each of the four teams playing now for the playoffs. MI and KKR would want to get to that final match, and wont consider things like Chennai's home record and all. What if Chennai gets beaten for the first time on home ground in a crucial match? Playing at home doesn't give guaranteed success. Its their strength that they play well at home, thats all. Also finals and semifinals are high pressure games, and so the teams will start on even keel.

----------

If RCB wins today, todays games will be the dress rehearsels of Qualifier and Eliminator:yes!

How about rain? Are you in Bangalore? Any chances of a washout? Chennai wont mind that (it will keep them at the top of the table, but it will leave Bangalore hoping for KKR to lose and for MI not to win by a big margin, so that RCB can stay No.2)

jacobfelix

International Coach
It's nearing 3 p.m here...very moderate sunshine but bright & clear clouds...:) No signs of dark clouds...:D

Go get 'em Gayle...:D

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How about rain? Are you in Bangalore? Any chances of a washout? Chennai wont mind that (it will keep them at the top of the table, but it will leave Bangalore hoping for KKR to lose and for MI not to win by a big margin, so that RCB can stay No.2)
Nah not in Bengaluru. I'm in Hyderabad, busy with exams:p. And as jacobfelix says, there is no rain predicted as of now. Lets hope for the same:).

----------

This is IPL's version of India vs Pakistan:D Lose to anyone, but never ever lose to our neighbor (the guys who dont give us our share of Cauvery water) Karnataka (Bangalore).

No way! Its Australia and South Africa of India.
On a serious note, Chennai v Mumbai (Dhoni v Tendulkar) is India v Pakistan. This is something like Australia v South Africa, as said earlier. You can't predict anything till the end in most of the cases. Only if someone's bowling fails in first innings or someone bats very aggressively for long time, we can get some image of the game.:)

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Its a game to watch. I will root for Chennai to win this, as MI will get chance to be in top 2 if they win against KKR. Go MSD Go, Gayle would be fail against Bollinger and Ashwin today. ATB. :thumbs

I want Bravo to get batting this time ahead of Saha. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Bangalore are bowling first.. I guess Chennai wont mind that because they have been doing super good batting first.

Users who are viewing this thread