IPL May 14 - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

58th Match - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

38.png

Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
what there will be chance of rain in this match
38.png
? :( :noway i was waiting to see some good cricket today some gayle storm ,force and destroy is old team kkr

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Gayle is all set to g******e XII men today! XI players and SRK:p.
Jokes apart, waiting for Chris Gayle to blast and try beating the 158 of McCullum today, if everything goes well:yes!

vickyrox

Club Captain
Gayle started it against us and it will stop against us.
binga is gonna knock his stump over, and with no vettori RCB"s already weak bowling has become CRAP
And kallis is gonna have the last laugh, Will show the mallya"s the middle finger today

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And kallis is gonna have the last laugh, Will show the mallya"s the middle finger today
Kallis should quit having alcohol, if he decides to do that, cause he won't be getting any alcohol (not just Kingfisher brand, Mallaya can stop everyone selling him liquor):D.

smcs

School Cricketer
forget it everyone today yusuf vs gayle .. gayle can do it for 4 5 overs maximum but lets not forget pathan's 37 balls 100 .. once he gets in he will show us some ________ shots

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Actually I hate both these teams, especially Siddharth Mallya and Shahrukh Khan. But I don't hate players though. I don't hate RCB as much as I hate KKR. So go RCB go. I want Gayle to get out early but RCB to win. Kohli and deVilliers will give RCB win easily. :clap

jacobfelix

International Coach
Last 2 days it had rained heavily here in Bangalore during afternoons and evenings ....

But today, as of now, 3:30 pm, it is bright and sunny...:) but you never know Bangalore weather:D...in an hours time everything might change :mad...like yesterday...

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When Kallis got out, I shouted out loud "F****ff Kallis" :P hahahaha

----------

Gauti gone! 31-3 off 5.4. Excellent start for RCB, they need to just continue this form!
And yeah, the catch of AB was just a kamaal one:clap

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The equation is pretty clear now!
102 off 13 overs just means just one thing. If Chris Gayle blasts, RCB will win, else KKR will win;).

I'm seriously hoping for Gayle blasting here:yes!
Go RCB go!

Arrrr Seeeee Beeeeee...
Arrrr Seeeee Beeeeee...:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread