IPL 10 Apr - Royal Challengers Banglore v Kolkata Knight Riders

Royal Challengers Bangalore are looking favorites, but IPL is all about expect the unexpected.

All I hope is RCB does the basics well and win it, unlike the unexpected:thumbs.

:thumbs Arrrr Seeee Beeeee.... Arrrr Seeee Beeeee.... :thumbs

Another 2 hours for the match....so hopefully they give lots of Masala Dosas to DeVilliers and chickens to Gayle & Kohli & energize them :D....it seems these players have taken a liking to these dishes.... :D

Gayle is back!

Hoping for a huuugeee score from him... Something around 170 from him please :D

Tendo comes in.. Happy for what RCB have done since three overs, should restrict them below 170, so that G-Factor could come into effect with full flow:thumbs.

----------

Finally, the wait is about to end. Gayle in IPL 2012!

Wow, that looks like a crushing defeat for RCB and that too against KKR... Great show by KKR! Balaji has bowled superbly. He has got top batsmen out (Kohli, DeVilliers and Vettori). Great to see!

Comeback innings from Gambhir.

Brendon McCullum was just a useless pick this season. They were good without him.

It is again unexpected win for KKR. Bad batting by RCB.

Players I was looking for (Balaji, Tendo & Shakib) performed well when they got the opportunity. Narine and McCullum are the losers of this IPL and even Yusuf Pathan.

But I would like to give credit to Kallis and Lee for their 1st spell in 4 overs. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread