Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Rajasthan Royals at Banglore

32.png

Odds from Bet365

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just now remembered....Wonder when will the "legendary" Mithun get to play....totally had forgotten about him....:D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
ya we should look to bring mithun or arvind in this match after all this match is the battle of royals :d

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
ya we should look to bring mithun or arvind in this match after all this match is the battle of royals :d

yeah, no more Raju Bhatkal. He is not necessary. Also, anyone knows how is Gayle doing? I mean, can he bowl?

If so, the problems have been solved, we can get in an extra batsman inplace of Raju Bhatkal.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
yeah, no more Raju Bhatkal. He is not necessary. Also, anyone knows how is Gayle doing? I mean, can he bowl?

If so, the problems have been solved, we can get in an extra batsman inplace of Raju Bhatkal.
ya we need gayle to bowl because he balls really he just fires the ball into block hole .but in last match he dint even took field :eek:

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Yes, if he is unfit, give McD another shot!

Rather give a chance to Til Dil instead of McD in palce of Gayle. :cheers

I would have picked S.Arvind from the start of the tournament only. He was one of the IPL finds in last season, doesn't get why Anil, Ray Sir, Danny, ignores him. :facepalm

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I would have picked S.Arvind from the start of the tournament only. He was one of the IPL finds in last season, doesn't get why Anil, Ray Sir, Danny, ignores him. :facepalm

Might be they are preserving him, just like how Sri Lanka once did to Ajantha Mendis. Also, Zaheer might not play entire season, so might be a strong back up:thumbs.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Can someone donate some amount..Want to bet for Rajasthan Royals.

First of all, why did you stake your entire 84000 in yesterday's match and go on to lose it..you should have saved some for a Sunday....:D

Yeah. They should try the likes of Arvind,Nannes,Appanna and all...but let that district quality bowler Mithun cool his heels in the pavilion :mad or better...let him go on a honeymoon to Persia :p

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
tears rolled down when Jammy was saying that it was his away home game. RCB should have had bought him, what I feel now is:thumbs.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Its good for rcb if the play local tallents they got to drop pujara and batkal and play cm gautham and mithun or arvind instead, when you know your batting is very strong and know that you got to a week bowling combination in pace you should play an additional fast bowler

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow what a comment given by navjot singh siddu ."get dilshan in place of vettori then rcb gonna have very dept in batting"i really like this words from navjot .get dishan in place of vettori coz we have syed as left arm spinner and murali doing really well as a main spinner he is picking wickets as well.give captaincy to ab or virat

Users who are viewing this thread