IPL 2nd Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Rajasthan Royals

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Discussion for the 2nd match between 2nd Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Rajasthan Royals at Cape Town

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It will be the Test stars against the unknown winners. I want to see if Tyron Henderson can live up to his name. Also would like to see how Yusuf Pathan performs on South African pitches.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Are Jesse Ryder and Ross Taylor both going to play today?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Probably. It would be ridiculous if they didn't. They have an awesome array of shots.

ajdude

International Coach
Taylor, Ryder, Pieterson and Steyn are the four international players, Bangalore are batting first; Ryder and Uthappa vs. Kamran Khan and Atul Sharma (hopefully) should be great.

Let's hope another Dog doesn't get on the pitch!

:rolleyes:

Why not? That's the hardest I've ever laughed at a cricket match; watching that guy wearing the Chennai shirt (or he could have been playing for them, idunnolol) diving after the dog make me spit my coke.

Last edited:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I can see Rajasthan Royals winning this one. Although Bangalore Royal Challengers look a much better side than last year with Uthappa, Ryder, Pietersen and Taylor, I can just sense that the Royals will win it.

Bangalore Royal Challengers batting first.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Royals webpage is showing Atul Sharma as a wiki :o lol .... too much of confusions :p

ajdude

International Coach
Royals webpage is showing Atul Sharma as a wiki :o lol .... too much of confusions :p

Yeah, so's Cricinfo; so the information we have on him thus far is that he's a 37 year old wicketkeeper who can bowl at 108mph. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't mind seeing Lee Carseldine play, had a great Big Bash in December/January.

Users who are viewing this thread