IPL May 22 - Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings

So we elect to bowl...

Still clear clouds...but cant say about Bangalore weather...:mad after 5pm drastic changes happen...:p

Its a game to watch. I will root for Chennai to win this, as MI will get chance to be in top 2 if they win against KKR. Go MSD Go, Gayle would be fail against Bollinger and Ashwin today. ATB. :thumbs

I want Bravo to get batting this time ahead of Saha. :D

Thanks!

If we need hitting, Bravo will come out. Else, Saha looks a good option to consolidate/steady ship and also bat long.

We needed that Huss' break through! Now, we strongly need the wicket of Raina!

----------

Wow, 17-3!
All RCB need to do is they should not play with overconfidence now! RCB will win, if they do what i said ;).

Maiden Over :cheers:cheers

off late,I guess some people would have forgotten what a maiden over is :p

129 from 120. We need to play cool cricket now, unlike how we played against KKR @ Bengaluru in the middle.:yes

Excellent hitting by Dhoni towards the end. 70 off 40, WHAT AN INNINGS!!! He shows that he still has that power in his arms and bat.

Hope CSK can take RCB till the 20th over. If we do that, win or lose doesnt matter. I have a small hope we can also extract good stuff from this pitch like RCB

We can game, we can game.. game for more.. We can game we can game GAME FOR MORE, we can game, we can game, Game for More, ROYAL CHALLENGERS GAME FOR MOOOREEEEE :D

RCB into CLT20 now:D.

Just what we need to do is to have the title "IPL-2011 Champions", which makes it much more effective!
Excellent knock by Christopher Henry Gayle- All hail Gayle!:thumbs

Well played Chennai, our bowling was bit hot!

Cant blame our batsmen too much. RCB just utilised the bowling conditions at the start of play (Zaheer said it moved around quite a bit at the start). After the initial wickets, they always had to play catch up and it became very tough. Thankfully MSD's innings took us to a respectable total and reduced damage.

Now hoping Mumbai win against Kolkatta and help Chennai stay No.2

Users who are viewing this thread