IPL May 24 - Bangalore Royal Challengers vs Chennai Super Kings

I agree with what few say, capital letters is not the way of expressing. @ Sai - I know your love for CSK but stop shouting :)

When people can shout in joy after victory, why cant I? I will continue DOING IT! I mean - is having fun a taboo on this forum?

----------

I didn't had any hate for CSK before but after reading Sai post, I am forcing to hate. The way he expressed his expressions with capital letters is uncontrollable. Still no hate for CSK, but for their fans.

Tell me a one post where any user did like that when KXI dominated CSK and Valthaty scored 120*.

You are welcome to do it, my friend. I never personally attacked anyone (I mentioned CSK haters, no personal inferences). I was just having my moment of joy and I am not wrong.

When people can shout in joy after victory, why cant I? I will continue DOING IT! I mean - is having fun a taboo on this forum?
Sorry dude, it may feels you happy but it is demoralizing for the team who is in losing side. I mean no one post like this after their team wins.

Sorry dude, it may feels you happy but it is demoralizing for the team who is in losing side. I mean no one post like this after their team wins.

Tell me one post where I was brought the losing team down (in this case RCB). I was just targetting people who just harp on about how Chennai is all about luck and how Dhoni keeps on getting lucky inspite of the fact that he is a bloody good captain and player and thats why he gets lucky often.

:eek:Well done Chennia great team performance. Am tired of seeing RCB winning because of Gayle. As he is out early, the game is gone. :):yes

I agree with the fact that RCB played well for most part of the game. Even after losing Gayle so early, they still set a stiff total. They also bowled well in the beginning overs getting Hussey and Vijay early.

But I am seeing so much of an uncanny resemblance between this match and the World Cup final? Same pitch, the side batting first sets a very stiff and challenging total, the side batting second gets a highly shaky start, but they slowly start rebuilding and then end with a flourish by winning the game.

Tell me one post where I was brought the losing team down (in this case RCB). I was just targetting people who just harp on about how Chennai is all about luck and how Dhoni keeps on getting lucky inspite of the fact that he is a bloody good captain and player and thats why he gets lucky often.
Just ignore them, you know very well words are not going to change anything. You can have your moment but don't overjoy your victory, that opposition may feels demoralize, that's it.

Just ignore them, you know very well words are not going to change anything. You can have your moment but don't overjoy your victory, that opposition may feels demoralize, that's it.

Point noted, and no disrespect to the opposition (as said in my previous post, they played very well). My moment of joy and attack was only at the anti-CSK kids.

There are sensible people like Yudi,Friend and all who understand Sai, so discuss with them and ignore the nob :)

There are sensible people like Yudi,Friend and all who understand Sai, so discuss with them and ignore the nob :)

One of the names you mentioned doesn't just sync with the word "sensible":noway Sorry! The reason that guy hates Chennai makes me even more mad in my support for Chennai.

I don't know about CSK haters, but those who are hating MSD are really cartoons. :facepalm

I was also hating him when he was in bad patch till World Cup Semi-Final. But now he is at his best form, with a hard work and not just luck. Captaincy has been awesome for the last 4-5 years, so there is no question in doubting his skills and abilities. :cheers

I don't think luck has more percentages weight as compared to hard work, in the game of cricket. Hard work only gives yo so much popularity and not just luck. Take it whole hearted guys that CSK has made it to Final for the 3rd time. :clap:clap:clap

One of the names you mentioned doesn't just sync with the word "sensible" Sorry! The reason that guy hates Chennai makes me even more mad in my support for Chennai.
If it was directed to me, I will say again, I don't hate Chennai but their fans shouldn't be overjoyed. I would have said same even if it was my team or any other.

You are free to ignore me. It's your life after all, I have no rights to change it.

Last edited:
Sai's comments are making me hate CSK even more. I can't see this over-rated side in the final one more time.

It's so irritating to see an over-rated team, with a lucky but un-talented skipper, wearing a dirty shade of yellow and having idiotic fans in the finals. All the success of CSK is due to their owners. Even if this bunch of owners purchase all their players from Kenya or Canada, they will win the IPL. Corruption and unfair use of power at its very best!

Just hoping that RCB now wins the second qualifier and thrashes CSK in the final.

Yudi , maybe you need to calm down a bit . I panicked like a stupid after the match , not expecting the same from you . :p
@ Sai : I was just venting my frustration for I was an RCB fan until IPL III and nothing I posted was meant to be personal . Sorry if I hurt you . However , the hate for MSD stays intact . :p

Sai's comments are making me hate CSK even more.

It's so irritating to see an over-rated team, with a lucky but un-talented skipper, wearing a dirty shade of yellow and having idiotic fans in the finals. All the success of CSK is due to their owners. Even if this bunch of owners purchase all their players from Kenya or Canada, they will win the IPL. Corruption and unfair use of power at its very best!

Just hoping that RCB now wins the second qualifier and thrashes CSK in the final.

Dirty shade of yellow? Seriously, do you have brains with the size of a peanut? Un-talented skipper? Who is more talented than him? The guy in your avatar? Havent seen a more luckier person than him. A flat track bully, who has started being called legend just because he murders opposition players on flat and unresponsive subcontinent tracks. He is far more less talented than Dhoni and many others whom you hate for their luck. Corruption and unfair use? You must be Lalit Modi's boyfriend. All that tirade against N.Srinivasan and continuing to falsely accuse him of match fixing. Prove it!

Users who are viewing this thread