IPL 17 Apr - Pune Warriors vs Delhi Daredevils

Will Delhi repeat today what Kochi did against Mumbai??? Almost the same target. One good partnership can change the game.
And what I had thought of some minutes ago, happened actually.

PWI lost despite Yuvraj's brilliant all-round show. After all, DD played well with the bat. Finch, venugopal and Hopes rocked in slog overs. :clap:clap:clap

Now, every team has lost at least once and every team has at least won once. :cheers

I really Delhi to win!!

Now I want to see Deccan win against Delhi next :)

I dont know whether someone has mentioned this before but why is Irfan Pathans number 313?? Is that his favourite number or something..

It was a treat watching the game at the stadium. Enjoyed the total atmosphere at the DY Patil stadium. The support for Delhi was too less, almost negligible. Except me and my friends (we were a group of 5), I doubt whether anyone else supported Delhi.

Nonetheless, it was great to see my team win it. Loved the way we celebrated blowing blow-horns and with other stuff when the entire crowd had turned silent.

The stadium wasn't packed at all, but still very noisy. The icing on the cake was Viru getting his 1000th IPL run there! :D

--

And regarding Irfan's jersey number, it's a mystery for me. He was wearing the '313' jersey during the practice session, some other number during DD's bowling and back at '313' during DD's batting! :p

Hoggy is a rubbish commentator, someone please throw him out :mad :facepalm

+1 - Hoggy is a stupendously awful commentator :facepalm. And yet, he's SO bad that I can't help but be entertained by him. At least he gets excited when the big moments happen, and when you are stuck watching the highlights on Youtube (as all Aussies are :mad), then he starts becoming a highlight himself - perhaps he's the new Bill Lawry :D

And yeah Delhi did really well here, but geez they were wasting Finch and Hopes at #7 and #8. Morkel really needs to come back and get rid of Wade, move everyone up a spot and suddenly the side is nicely balanced.

Unbelievable match, deprived of playing so well Pune Warriors lost the game.:facepalm It forces me to say that Yuvraj and Sehwag had fixed the match..lol.:D

Users who are viewing this thread