1992 WORLDCUPKITS OF PAKISTANI TEAM

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi

can anyone create the kits of PAKISTANI team which were in 1992 cricket worldcup?
Current kits looks bad in looking & colour.
bye

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
I will be thankful to you if you tell me that where can i download the 1992 worldcup kits for PAKISTANI team which you said that someone has created it in past.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Hello wackojacko

can u create the kits for PAK team of 1992 worldcup. I used the kit editing editor but i failed to create it.

bye

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Hello wackojacko

Thanks for creating the 1992 kits for PAK team. I will be thankful to you if you send the team kits file(s) to me. I have to apply the kits (which you have made) on Pak team, than I will be able to tell you that does it need more improvement or not but it looks fine in the photo which you have attached.

And i wrote the wrong name the editor for the kit was kit editor. Thanks for the correction Mr. Andrew_nixon79.

Thanks again & bye.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Thanks for creating it. The red,green & blue colour are on the both side (front & back) of the 92 PAK kits. You have given it at only one side. In the attachment there is a photo for 92 kits of PAK. see if you can make this colour including the cap.

Users who are viewing this thread