1st February: Soakers v Warriors [OD RD13]

I think that....... yeah I thought that way before you even thought of it.(!= Suren)

Should be a good game although we will no doubt be victorious. Excellent pitch is just playing into the hands of our in form batsmen. Looking forward on seeing the team, Abby.

I love the way you had to change what i said sid to even have a remotely decent comeback... how about using my original words

Last thing I want is have conversation with idiot like you. Cant even add you to ignore list. I guess i'll just ignore you myself.

Dont start again... last time i burned you... you sooked to the mods

and someone else neg repped you and left my name lol

So if we neg rep then wouldn't our name be shown?

Indian Warriors

Shantanu_Rooney
Kshitiz_Indian
Shan111
Jaztheman
World Champions
Navin_boss
Scion_Sid
Ballers101
Abhas
Pakistani Army
Vaibhav Mehta

What a gay joke? Sorry but i think we are all past the point of being scared of gays, plus from what i have heard one member of their team would take serious offence... i just dont think its the right talk

If Warriors are thinking that they've got any chance, they can shut up and forget it, there will be only one winner today, and as the most in form team we're going to head to the OD final as well as the FC final!

Warriors are the scum of the earth.... We will make both finals and destroy everyone in our path including these tosspots

Yeah we know that Rhys.But we need to reduce our complacency before every match we face from now.We saw us losing few matches before,being complacent.So C'mon boys.Play this match by giving your best efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread