201 not out

and 259 with taufeeq umar allready posted:p

Attachments

• 201 not out.JPG
    201 not out.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 68
this is the only one day double century ive ever had

northonedaydoubleton.jpg

I've had Gilchrist hit 300 in an ODI (world cup scenario (ICC2002)), was screenshotted and posted on cricketweb some years ago. I've also had a batsmen score 100 TEST centuries. :)

I don't, this was maybe 4 years ago so I guess all screenshots don't exist anymore. Been playing ICC since it first released but never got anything other than the first one and ICC2002, but have found some seriously good players on the many times I've managed to get a game past 2050 or so ;)

Yes, that will be me :)

Edit: Just tried to have a look for it there but I guess they clean up their forums.

How do you get scores like that in a ODI?? I am not really in the know of the whole different things you should do in cricket, for example when to be aggressive, when to play safe etc.

I think my highest batter got about 60.

All I did was set Gilchrist to maximum aggression and leave him to it, IIRC it was against one of the minnows in the group stage. (Netherlands I think)

All I did was set Gilchrist to maximum aggression and leave him to it, IIRC it was against one of the minnows in the group stage. (Netherlands I think)

Thank you. I will test out some different aggresions next time I play it. ;)

you gotta love afridi!
never hit 400 in a ODI but ive gotta killer team with england now and normally get between 290-330

2017, playing aus at home at the moment, there ranked 6th in the world and thats probable to high, good bowlers but cant bat for toffee!
i have about 8 world class seamers and 3 world class spinners, 3 opening batsman all class acts and a load of class middle order batsman.
only weak points of my team are my keeper (but im giving a 24 year old a chance as he looks pretty decent) and only one allrounder of note, and his bowling can be patchey.
still the best team in the world, only india can really challange me (they seem to have about 5000 world class batsman!

greeat scores i think the aerlier gaems are easier to get 200 once in the World Cup 1999 with Australi i got a 500 opening stand agfaisnt Bangla on easy,

Users who are viewing this thread