2006 Cricket Bats!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys!

I am working on bats for the 2006 season! I have made a few, including my new Duelist!:) and I am making my Genisis! (Kookaburra)

Check my Downloads Thread for info!

Thanks
Lucky

EDIT:

So,

I have made the two SLazenger models, I have made the woodworm Flame, and I have finished the Duelist! But I have just finished the Kookaburra Genisis! The whole thing is done by me! The only image avaiable of the bat is the one attached! This is what I used to make it (as a guide, I made the bat from scratch myself). Tell me what you think!
Thanks
Lucky
Hope you like it :upray

Here is the link...

Kookaburra Genisis ;)

Attachments

• BK220-Genesis-Hurricane-Bac.jpg
    BK220-Genesis-Hurricane-Bac.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
He probably will...That's means I won't be making many more:( (because I don't deal with so many high-res images:(
But what do you think of it?

Last edited:
Lucky said:
He probably will...That's means I won't be making many more:( (because I don't deal with so many high-res images:(
Don't stop making bats Lucky. I imagine that most people will want to use standard-res stuff. I'm ONLY doing bats at double resolution for the high-end market. And I'm only doing them because I have all these high-res bats from C2K5 which I thought people might want to have a play with. You do good work. Keep it up.

Burma's Finest said:
Don't stop making bats Lucky. I imagine that most people will want to use standard-res stuff. I'm ONLY doing bats at double resolution for the high-end market. And I'm only doing them because I have all these high-res bats from C2K5 which I thought people might want to have a play with. You do good work. Keep it up.

Thanks Mate ;) I will continue however your bats are too good.....

Burma's Finest said:

We are so pleased to have someone like you mate. First for me to hear about "HIGH END MARKET". I think you just brag about your so called or self proclaimed gr8 graphic card and bat making. Agreed you do good work but man mellow down you are not the first and certainly not the last for making bats.

Not the first nor the last but certainly the best in terms of quality because of the way the bats are made. Very simular to what SumoNYR88, f0bstyle and Eric did for the C2k2 and C2k4 kits, crafting them like works of art rather than just copying and pasting logos.

ronny_kingsley said:
We are so pleased to have someone like you mate. First for me to hear about "HIGH END MARKET".I think you just brag about your so called or self proclaimed gr8 graphic card and bat making.
Lose the sarcasm will you. If you object to my euphemism then fair enough but most games are made for the average common denominator as that's what makes most economic sense. But if you have high-end systems you want the graphics to go along with it. I am certainly not the only one who thinks so as the posts from all the people who respond to me and other patch-makers should attest. I do not brag about my graphics card and the only times I ever mention it is when asked or, in the case of my 'alpha-testing', I need to work out what hardware is required to run the stuff I make. The reason I have done that is not out of self-glorification but rather as a result of a few people saying that they couldn't get stuff to work.
ronny_kingsley said:
Agreed you do good work but man mellow down you are not the first and certainly not the last for making bats.
If I had wanted to be a twat about it I would have said something like 'stop bothering with your bat-making - the master has arrived'. But why would I do that?! I was trying to encourage Lucky to keep doing his good work after he had hinted that he may give up. I don't want to be the cause of that. If he can appreciate my encouragement why can't you? I don't think it's me who needs to 'mellow down'. And if I had really wanted to rub it in I would have just released a whole bunch of stuff instead of asking if anybody even wanted it. As I've said elsewhere, most people - like you, I'm guessing - will probably only want the standard-res stuff. The BLIC batpack is mostly Lucky's and other peoples work and has very little to do with me. They have done a really good job: hence the encouragement! And hence my asking if anybody even wants my stuff as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread