BLIC 2GB Non-existent Batpack

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
The BLIC 2GB Batpack is now complete.

thanks to BF, Lucky and the old man Kev for helping with this project. Shall be released soon.

OK!. it looks like all my work is worht nothing. It seems if you have more than 2 2GB bats the game crashes. Looks like i might have the make them 1gb and release them like that.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Drewska said:
The BLIC 2GB Batpack is now complete.

thanks to BF, Lucky and the old man Kev for helping with this project. Shall be released soon.

OK!. it looks like all my work is worht nothing. It seems if you have more than 2 2GB bats the game crashes. Looks like i might have the make them 1gb and release them like that.

It is possible. Import them into a new replace.bag and they should work.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well good to hear that it's finished - you've done a lot of hard work but you haven't got the credit you deserve.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Drewska said:
Ok, ill try importing them into the batpack you and co. made.

Not my one; the original. I assume all your formatting is correct?
E-mail them to me if you want and I'll see if I can get them working (colin @ cricket2004.co.uk without the spaces)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I won't be able to email you them... they're about 70mb. Shall I upload it on here? PSD or DDS?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burma's Finest said:
70Mb!! That's enormous! :eek: Are you sure about that? It might be part of the problem.

Well seeing as all of the bats are two times the size of normal ones - plus the quality is much better. The BLIC Bat Pack was about 26MB, in all honesty I'm not too surprised.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
No i'm not sure about that :p. But they are 46 files which i've doubled the size of, which make it very big.

Colin i can upload about 7 bats and see if that works? Mine crashes when i go past 2.

Attachments

• Colin bats.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread