The BLIC Bat Project

Steeev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sandgroper said:
Has anyone seen or got any photos of Ian Bell's and Paul Collingwood's Slazenger Bat? Interested in making it but haven't been able to find any

Yeah it's a shame..

Maybe if Bell had spent more time at the crease recently, there'd be more media around on his bat.

Any possibility of Dennis Lillie's aluminium bat being made? The game just isn't controversial enough as it stands. :upray

Lucky

International Cricketer
jk16_4 said:
bat29 - MRF Wizard
bat30 - Ihsan King
bat31 - Ihsan Crown
bat32 - BAS Vampire
bat33 - SF Stanlite
bat34 - CA Gold
bat35 - CA Plus
bat36 - MB Gold
bat37 - AS One
bat38 - BDM
bat39 - SS Elite
bat40 - RNS Larsons
bat41 - SG Sunny Tonny
bat42 - Reebok

I can make all these bats.

I've been a bit busy recent'ly, but I can have a shot at making the other four bats left, and if enough people want me to, I will complete the same list as jk16_4.

bat02 - B&S Firenblade
bat08 - SMASHER API-G
bat10 - GN Predator
bat15 - Plain logoless

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
A thought occurs to me on the licensing. Classic Matches are treated as licensed matches (i.e. all the players use classic bat). When I played with classic teams in non-licensed mode they all used random bats. Therefore if we can find a way to edit the scenarios in the Classic Matches (to 0/0 day 1) then we can effectively play licensed test matches... :)

Lucky

International Cricketer
Sandgroper said:
Has anyone seen or got any photos of Ian Bell's and Paul Collingwood's Slazenger Bat? Interested in making it but haven't been able to find any

I am making one (mabye for this batpack!)

I thik we should release a couple of batpacks! One for the UK, Australia and all major countries and one for India,Pakistan and Sri Lanka!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i have completed making ALL ASIAN Bats :)

First We Must Decide which bats are going to be used for the batpack !

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Lucky said:
I am making one (mabye for this batpack!)

I thik we should release a couple of batpacks! One for the UK, Australia and all major countries and one for India,Pakistan and Sri Lanka!

Ideally there should be one that combines them all.

Lucky

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Ideally there should be one that combines them all.

I guess, but with so many models, how can we fit them all in? I'll also finish off the last four bats I have to make for this! How about we scrap the idea of a plain bat though?

Lucky

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
A lot of players use the plain bat. I reckon a combined one is best. I'd rather play a tournament with mostly correct bats for everyone than completely correct bats for one or two teams.
Besides this way we can give people the choice.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
All i want for christmas, is for my batsmen to keep to the same bat. Every time i save and reload, my batsmen has a new bat.

Users who are viewing this thread