BLIC 2GB Non-existent Batpack

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
madmick96 said:
ok so ill just...post the rosters here?

Yep that would be great, preferably in the whole .bag file.

Some updates: GN County bats completed, with Kookaburra Genesis and GN PRedator (aus). Also i've done the MB Sher and GM Purist. Not long now :D

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I have emailed Gray nicolls for some high res pics for their bats and i can make bats bats out of them, only problem is that i will post them in bmp format, is that okay?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
bakshikshitiz said:
I have emailed Gray nicolls for some high res pics for their bats and i can make bats bats out of them, only problem is that i will post them in bmp format, is that okay?

Yep sure, thats great help :)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
some more bats made :D. The GN Predator Aus version, the GN Powerbow and Monty's county glory. not many left now :).

EDIT: Done the GN Phoenix aswell.

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey drewska, at the rate of u making bats i dont think i can make the rosters in time ur just too quick i also have some work 2 do

hondeyho

International Cricketer
bakshikshitiz said:
Hey i dont want a seperate thread as i have no knowledge of BLIC and it was only for drewska as he wanted help. If he wants, he can use my bats. Please put all those posts back in the thread if drewska wants or please remove my BLic thread

What do you say drewska?

This is Drewska's thread and you are sort-of hijacking it, you might as well have your own thread as it won't don't anybody else any harm will it?

Take it as a compliment that you now have your own thread to post whatever you want in there.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Done the GM Hero, CA PLus, Slazenger v900 aus, and woodworm flame. I've also added the GN Lazer as i missed out number 12 in the list.

Can some people help with these:

Kookaburra savage beast, Fearnley Gold and the Smashers? I'm having problems with these :(.

Also thanks to Lucky for letting me use the GN Fusion.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Drewska said:
Done the GM Hero, CA PLus, Slazenger v900 aus, and woodworm flame. I've also added the GN Lazer as i missed out number 12 in the list.

Can some people help with these:

Kookaburra savage beast, Fearnley Gold and the Smashers? I'm having problems with these :(.

Also thanks to Lucky for letting me use the GN Fusion.

Drewska i can help you out but everybody thinks that i am hijacking your thread, if you want my help , tell me.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I'll have a go with the Smashers, last time I tried to do one it turned out a bit blurry but I'll do my best.

Users who are viewing this thread