Here's how it works:

The pool is as follows:
Code:
Username: ram_kalam
Player Type: All-round Spin Bowler
Batting Hand: Right
Bowling Style: Off Spin

Username: i Zeeshan
Player Type (Batsman, Keeper, Pure AR, Batting AR, Bowling AR, Bowler): Bowling AR
Bowling Style: RFM

There is a total of 27 players.

Round 1:
1. Bitters (9 players) - Mad Snake
2. Dynamos (9) - Khalek
3. Supersoakers (11) - Xuzuno
4. Legends (12) - The Blazer
5. Warriors (12) - ballers101
6. Donkeys (12) - Panda

Priority:
7. Bitters (10) - Ledzep
8. Dynamos (10) - punterpupnroy

Round 2:
10. Bitters (11) - RoboRocks
11. Dynamos (11) - ansariaamir_leo
12. Supersoakers (12) - Covvy
13. Legends (13) - Black Magic
14. Warriors (13) - navin
15. Donkeys (13) - Spinksy

Round 3:
16. Bitters (12) - Ayub95
17. Dynamos (12) - 20/20 PRO
18. Supersoakers (13) - Adyhorn
19. Legends (14) - Jakester1288
20. Warriors (14) - Shevchenko
21. Donkeys (14) - Burnsy1

Round 4:
22. Bitters (13) - metallics2006
23. Dynamos (13) - CP55
24. Supersoakers (14) - none
25. Legends (15) - Amiya Shreyas
26. Warriors (15) - banjo6
27. Donkeys (15) - vickyrox

Round 5:
28. Warriors - boo raar

This order is to ensure that everyone ends up with adequate numbers. If a team passes (and you can do so as long as you have 11 players), thus forfeiting any further picks, the draft will continue until every team has passed or all 27 players have been selected (between the teams still remaining). So there is no guarantee that everyone will end up on those numbers, you may choose to pass when you're satisfied that you have enough.

aus5892 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

And with our first pick, we take Mad Snake.

Last edited:
I totally disagree with the priority picks... your gonna get enough players anyway dont be greedy. Whos to say i dont get a priority pick as i have a squad with way too many bowlers after i had to trade nixon to the bitters

The soakers pick

Xuzuno

Note the drama people, note the drama

If you have too many bowlers then you should have delisted some who weren't active. I told everyone how it would work and gave them another chance to remove inactive players, and only the Dynamos delisted another.

I am assuming that you are satisfied with who is currently in your squad because that's the way you left it. If you have 11, I assume that is 11 active players because I told you to delist any inactive players.

If I don't do the priority rounds, some teams will have more than others and I'll end up with less than 11 active players because the draft always throws up those who only registered for the sake of it.

I got told i cant deactive people if they dont want to leave... i asked EVERYONE and they all responded.

If you removed that silly round the bitters squad would still be as big as you want it to be (See Bitters Thread) and the bitters are currently move active than all the other teams despite a lack of players

You send Feelin Blue away to Dynamos to increase activity and then you steal evertonfan from them.. contradicition? (Yes he wasnt active there but we all know he would have been if you asked him to)

Im fine with your draft order BUT GET RID OF THAT ROUND! dean stop trying to benefit yourself...

Last edited:
I got told i cant deactive people if they dont want to leave... i asked EVERYONE and they all responded.

If you removed that silly round the bitters squad would still be as big as you want it to be (See Bitters Thread) and the bitters are currently move active than all the other teams despite a lack of players

You send Feelin Blue away to Dynamos to increase activity and then you steal evertonfan from them.. contradicition? (Yes he wasnt active there but we all know he would have been if you asked him to)

Im fine with your draft order BUT GET RID OF THAT ROUND! dean stop trying to benefit yourself...

Your a good mate Chris, but I feel Dean's system is pretty fair, and it is a lot of hard work, so maybe lay off him? ;) Not going to matter anyway as Legends are walking away with everything this season :p

Oh glad this is up looking forward to seeing who goes where.

At least move the round back so you dont steal all the active players

No, I told you to contact people to see if they were going to be active. I never said you couldn't delist players just because they responded.

As I said, by the final list numbers I am assuming that everyone in the draft has at least 11 active players except for us and the Dynamos. I told you that, if you didn't read it or didn't ask further questions then that's your fault. We were left at 8 players and from those 8 players at least 2 or 3 are regularly inactive, and 3 of our top 5 players left us. Seeing as the activity in the draft usually runs out after a couple of rounds, this is the best way to get everyone happy with their starting XI.

As for evertonfan, he wanted to leave the Dynamos so I asked him to come to the Bitters. Without him we'd have 7 players left, so I think it's reasonable that we asked for him to come over.

Username: boo Raar
Player Type (Batsman, Keeper, Pure AR, Batting AR, Bowling AR, Bowler): Batman
Bowling Style: Right Hand Fast
Preferred Teams to go to (optional): Doesn't really matter.

I have allowed this latest signup above.

Since siddharth2002 has asked to come back from retirement, I will be removing one of our priority picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread