2015 ICC Cricket World Cup - India Champions again!

When The Matches Coming

England

1. Alastair Cook *
2. Kevin Pietersen
3. Jonathan Trott
4. Eoin Morgan
5. Ravi Bopara ^
6. Ben Stokes ^
7. Craig Kieswetter ?
8. Graeme Swann ^
9. Stuart Broad ^
10. James Anderson ^
11. Steven Finn ^
I already submitted my lineup. :/

I'm confused, why is it that you have to create the posts for the matches already? Having to revert back creates inconvenience, however small it may be. And it's these little things that could add up and accumulate over time...

I'm confused, why is it that you have to create the posts for the matches already? Having to revert back creates inconvenience, however small it may be. And it's these little things that could add up and accumulate over time...

There are links to each individual match in post #3, however if it's too annoying I won't do it from this point.

I already submitted my lineup. :/

Sorry, didn't see that, done.

Get my username right please:rolleyes.I'm Varun978:p

Sorry, typo.

Announcement:

The results for the matches have been posted in their respective match posts, however due to complaints I will no longer be making the posts so far ahead in advance, they will be on the match day to avoid the inconvenience of having to refer back. For the time being however, here are the links to the respective match posts to see their results:

India Vs Kenya

Pakistan Vs Ireland
South Africa Vs Scotland
New Zealand Vs Zimbabwe

That was a good win for us.Hafeez played well there.Hope the good performance continues :cheers

All expected results, lol. It would look better if you'd use some pictures along with the matches like the other leagues such as the EPL, but meh, it's fine.

I would, but there's something like 31 matches I have to get through, I figured as it's a league and not a story that pictures etc become less of an important element.

Thanks Dajesmac, I think you should create the posts for the matches when the time comes to sim them. :thumbs

200px-Zim_logo.svg.png

Zimbabwe Vs South Africa
1 Brendan Taylor*
2 Chamunorwa Chibhabha
3 Tatenda Taibu+
4 Hamilton Masakadza
5 Gary Ballance
6 Elton Chigumbura^
7 Stuart Matsikenyeri^
8 Sean Ervine^
9 Ray Price^
10 Chris Mpofu^
11 Kyle Jarvis^

Unchanged For Next Round

BANGLADESH LINE UP:
1.Tamim Iqbal
2.Nazimiddin
3.Jahurul Islam
4.Nasir Hossain
5.Shakib Al Hasan^
6.Mushfiqurrahim*+
7.Mohmudullah
8.Mashrafe Mortaza^
9.Abdur Razzaq^
10.Shafiul Islam^
11.Nazmul Hossain^

Amazing bowling from Bracewell. well played guys, it feels good to start the tournament on a positive front

Users who are viewing this thread