2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
We're four months removed from the tournament, about time we got a thread for it?

Schedule for the 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup is supposedly going to be announced during the ongoing WTC Final between India and Australia. Quite intrigued as a Pakistani fan. I would hope the Asia Cup drama doesn't spill over into this?

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We're four months removed from the tournament, about time we got a thread for it?

Schedule for the 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup is supposedly going to be announced during the ongoing WTC Final between India and Australia. Quite intrigued as a Pakistani fan. I would hope the Asia Cup drama doesn't spill over into this?

A thread for a tournament with no official schedule? :spy

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Let's just declare England as winners and end the world cup :p I would put Aussies as the other finalist with India losing out in semis against one of them.
Save this post :D

Bevab

Staff Member
Nah, at the end of each match Jay Shah will draw two names to play the next day and a Geoff Allardice will draw a venue. It's then a race against time for teams to make it for the start of play.
Can’t wait for the folks here to line up outside the stadium at 2AM with their bedsheets to find out if there is a match in the coming day.

Users who are viewing this thread