Matches Posted 2024 ICC Men's T20 World Cup | Pakistan vs Zimbabwe @ New York - Blessing in disguise?

HotxCZm.png
INDIA

Manager
: @Gaurav_7
Need a co @Gaurav_7 ?

Or anyone else?

Any chance of raising the maximum squad limit for your tourney given that there's been unofficial discussion around it? @Na Maloom Afraad

18 seems fair I guess - 15 plus 3 travelling reserves?

But if enough people agree, I wouldn't have any problems.

If you're allowed to select from all eighteen for every game then that's fair.

The real life limit of fifteen is just bad though, a relic of the past when even bilateral squads have a minimum of sixteen these days.

18 seems fair I guess - 15 plus 3 travelling reserves?

But if enough people agree, I wouldn't have any problems.
No! 15 is fine not like I can call up anyone useful anymore!

No! 15 is fine not like I can call up anyone useful anymore!

Is this why your lot had no batting backup during the Ashes?

Is this why your lot had no batting backup during the Ashes?
We had Inglis, Renshaw & Peirson (which on form weren't bad) tbh, our Test future looks much better than ODI's!

We had Inglis, Renshaw & Peirson (which on form weren't bad) tbh, our Test future looks much better than ODI's!

Didn’t Renshaw get binned after his shambolic sub fielding?

Don’t remember both Peirson and Inglis sticking around either, assumed only one of them were.

Your lot will always have a strong test side just because of the cricket pathway.

Didn’t Renshaw get binned after his shambolic sub fielding?
He was released from the squad but was still on stand-by.

Don’t remember both Peirson and Inglis sticking around either, assumed only one of them were.
True, Peirson only came in when Inglis left for the birth of his child.

Last edited:
Vv59KZa.png

IT'S TIME FOR THE WORLD CUP!

Rules

Your squad for the tournament must consist of EXACTLY eighteen players
You must mark your captain (:c:) for the tournament; marked captain can not be dropped unless injured
You must have at least one wicket-keeper (:wkb:) in your squad; but you are advised to have two

*Initially fifteen, the minimum squad requirement was raised to eighteen upon @Bevab's request

Guidelines

All players currently playing any form of professional cricket are eligible for selection.
Domestic players are also eligible unless they have announced retirement, or are presumed retired.

Players currently out with an injury for an extended duration are also eligible for selection, but they will be rated poorly.
Internationally retired players can be goaded into taking their retirement back, but their ratings will depend on a number of things.

If you have any questions, queries, complaints, suggestions, (particularly regarding the ratings) let me know!

Happy World Cup season everyone. :cheers

Deadline

72 hours - please try and submit your squad before the deadline runs out.

@pillowprocter @Umair7 @A.P Haux @Ed Smith @Gaurav_7/@PaceMaker @Aislabie @Disharies @Yash. @Bevab @wasteyouryouth @Paranoid Kendroid @mohsin7827 @RUDI @CerealKiller @Neptune @CremerCurrans

:afg: AFGHANISTAN SQUAD :afg:

:bat: Ibrahim Zadran
:bat: Rahmat Shah
:bat: Najibullah Zadran
:bat: Darwish Rasooli
:bat: Bahir Shah

:wkb: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
:wkb: Munir Ahmad

:ar: Shahidullah
:ar: Karim Janat
:ar: Mohammad Nabi :c:

:bwl: Fazalhaq Farooqi