21st June: Bitters vs. Donkeys (OD Round 3)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tsk Tsk. What have I told you all - always make sure they bat the whole 50 overs! We can't always rely on a good batting performance to see us home.

Good job in the end lads. Therbs especially. Golden duck and an economy of 9 over 7 overs. Take a bow.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Top opening partnership. We scored heaps quick and if we batted the 50 we would have got about 310+.

The spins first over where he got 2 wickets was a turning point.

Go bitters!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Great game guys, but we only beat the Donkeys so don't get too excited ;)

Good bowling from myself again, quite economical too.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Awesome stuff Bitters!

OD really isn't my thing though.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Very poor performance with the bat from me in my first game as WicketKeeper but the rest of the order was good enough. Good with the gloves thankfully and a great team victory. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Very poor performance with the bat from me in my first game as WicketKeeper but the rest of the order was good enough. Good with the gloves thankfully and a great team victory. :)

As far as WK'ers go, you won't get too many big scores, but we need a dependable one as Sid was one of the best! Unfortunately it seems he's done a bit of soul-searching and gone completely crazy.

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
Tsk Tsk. What have I told you all - always make sure they bat the whole 50 overs! We can't always rely on a good batting performance to see us home.

Good job in the end lads. Therbs especially. Golden duck and an economy of 9 over 7 overs. Take a bow.

I reckon that's MOTM material. I'm glad that my efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Now for a few sharpies down at the marina.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Another 50+ score from me. Good win team, though like Dean said, it's only the Donkeys ;)

Users who are viewing this thread