23rd-27th December: Warriors v Soakers [FC RD8]

3 wickets in the last 5 overs of the day have dampened our score a little bit but thanks to mine and Navins partnership of 281 has put us in a good position, we just need to bat well tomorow. 172 for me and 108 from Navin has given us the chance for a win.

What about my 55 :mad

Come on guys I cant believe more 117 runs and 4 wickets we can do...Well played Jazzy and Navin....

we have to make more 103 :) its possible, but wazza is allrounder, so far all rounder has always failed :( on the hand hand VIral too is there, so we definately can achieve this target. Boys, just calm down and take singles :) we have whole days in our hand. Go Warriors :happy

We need a BT collapse to happen in Cricsim now :D How about 1 run and 4 wickets :p But oh.. wait.. Soakersmen need to be serious now. Lets see. Good luck to both the teams for going ahead with a great contest on final day.

Now i know why Jaz was jumping up and down :p

Great innings from him and navin. WC's opening gamble sort-of paid off as well...
Very exciting match :)

Looks like the 4th innings run chase is spreading from real world cricket to Cricsim now..!:p
Great performances form Jaz and Navin. Almost everybody has chipped in withscores. We should win this now.

I hope I am not required in the match again.

I never thaught Jazz and Navin could bat like this. WC had done something in past but he will be crucified for getting out when set if we loose the game.

Now i know why Jaz was jumping up and down :p

Great innings from him and navin. WC's opening gamble sort-of paid off as well...
Very exciting match :)

I am McCullum ;) i will be opening from now on :happy this was my 3rd fifty this season :D maybe 2nd :p

Users who are viewing this thread