25.03.09: Highveld Hitters @ Sydney McStallions

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Another comfortable win. This line-up is just immense, if I do say so myself!

Great batting from everyone, and a very good score. We bowled well, because we know we are not likely to take many wickets so economy rates are the key. Top stuff lads.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
n00bs owned batting wise there. I think we got a bit lucky. Our batting was soo good that our bowling got away a bit. Was a bit disappointing but the score was too high to chase. But a win is a win nonetheless. Who rules? Man D rules?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
How did it get away from us? The economy rate was superb, just because they lost only one wicket does not mean we got lucky. Had we bowled more wayward they would have got more runs but lost a few more wickets as well.

Mani, you know nothing :p

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I feel awesome. C'mon guys the promotion is surely wrapped up now, we are unbeatable and our team chemistry is really jelling :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
How did it get away from us? The economy rate was superb, just because they lost only one wicket does not mean we got lucky. Had we bowled more wayward they would have got more runs but lost a few more wickets as well.

Mani, you know nothing :p

n00bs :rolleyes: what do they know?

:p 164 is OK bowling, I want the best from my team though :D. We want to rule...rule more than Man D rules!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread