Panel of Selectors
Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians at Delhi

34.png

Odds from betfair

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Come on Delhi! This time you have our support. Don't let Mumbai leapfrog Chennai in the points table. They should not even have been at this position, but Chawla served them up lollipops after lollipops....:mad

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Mahela and Taylor are not making runs for Delhi. Taylor is a good player but somehow I always feel that he is not making enough runs to justify his selection in final 11. Just an opinion.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mahela and Taylor are not making runs for Delhi. Taylor is a good player but somehow I always feel that he is not making enough runs to justify his selection in final 11. Just an opinion.

Mahela and Taylor should make way for 2 of Maxwell, Roelof, and Russel. I would prefer Van der Merwe and Russel. Both are excellent allrounders.

sribabu

Club Captain
Delhi Daredevils will surely win this, but if Sachin fires a blitzkrieg then their top spot would tested. Both team has a win in their last game

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delhi batting first for the first time in the tournament.

jacobfelix

International Coach
They are murdering the MI bowling....Pollard getting a taste of his own medicine....:D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow bowl is just dissapeared from all corner of the ground. good power hitting from delhi .well sachin needs to score very quickly today in order mumbai have to win

JD10

International Cricketer
Pietersen and Sehwag were unbelieveable. Shame to see Pietersen going back to England. But it's okay just replace him with the meer David Warner and see what happens haha.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rayudu is such a talent. Would really love to see him in the national side.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not saying this because I'm a fan of Sehwag - Sehwag is indeed the best captain in this year's IPL. Inspirational, determined and always cool as a cucumber.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pietersen and Sehwag were unbelieveable. Shame to see Pietersen going back to England. But it's okay just replace him with the meer David Warner and see what happens haha.

Why is Pietersen going back?

Users who are viewing this thread