IPL 28 Apr - Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

33rd Match - Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Feroz Shah Kotla

32.png

Bring it On.. :D
Expect A Gauti special at his home ground against the team that did not retain him, And Brett lee might like this pitch replacing Morgan and if it is a seamer"s wicket get Pattinson or Ten Doeschate instead of Shakib

I would have liked to see Haddin instead of Morgan.

I would've liked to see Shakib instead of Morgan.:(

Gambhir has confidence in Morgan,
Lets see if he can repay the faith, And he is an awesome fielder.

I just don't get what logic used by both the teams in selecting teams. :facepalm

Agarakar in for Dinda. No place for Aaron or Ingram yet. Travis Birt is in for DD... :eek:

On the other hand, KKR has taken RTD ahead of Shakib, where as they have persisted with Morgan. Even Goswami, Unadkat are there, just don't get why !!! Bisla and Haddin were better wicket-keepers so far. :noway

KKR has 5 seamers and 2 spinners, superb bowling attack. :thumbs

Last edited:
Ryan played a nice inning in that partnership and that 10runs in Morne over was pretty crucial..

150 runs is pretty good total. Delhi pitch is pretty unpredictable and don't know how will it behave.
I wanted Delhi to win few matches but against KKR I am sorry Delhi KKR ftw

A nice display of ground fielding and awesome bowling... Irfan seems getting his old form back, that too in front of his father and against his elder beother Yusuf's team. :D

Delhi can win if Sehvag stays there till 12-15 overs. He needs support from Venugopal rao and Hopes. All the best DD and beat KKR. :thumbs

9 overs 53 for 2 and I think its almost game over for Delhi in this season

2 overs 26 :( I am not liking what I am seeing. Please for gods sake KKR win this

----------

And as I write Brett Lee does a fantastic job

2 run outs in 2 balls

So Delhi is the new Punjab/Deccan of this season? Delhi made a big mistake not retaining Gambhir and atleast one of Dilshan or DeVilliers.

KKR is showing good signs for the season, and should remain in strong contention for a Top 4 spot. Gambhir is leading the team impressively, and their Indian recruits like Tiwary, Balaji, Abdulla are playing really well. Finally KKR fans (not Dada fans!) can start rejoicing and hope their team will make it past the league stage.

Users who are viewing this thread