29th-3rd May: Bitters vs Warriors [FC RD10]

Hey Simon please promote me to top order. Just give a try .

That's not true dude:mad. I want so that i can earn some easy runs against some lower grade bowlers.

Hitter, you're not going to be promoted without Dean's say so.

Good bowling boys, just need to score a few centuries now and the game, league, cup and season is ours :p

ahh terrible! at least i batted well, 23 not out :D. A wicket too...not a bad performance :)

Hitter, you're not going to be promoted without Dean's say so.

Good bowling boys, just need to score a few centuries now and the game, league, cup and season is ours :p

I took 6 fa and a catch... I did it all myself :p

Another top order failure. We need to get our act together. The tailies batted well. Now we need to get quick wickets to be back in this match. :upray

Hitty I'm not changing the team at the moment because we're winning. You're a keeper so your batting stats are reduced compared with the others.

Is there any way of changing the playing style as i think that this game is based on luck:)?

What? Before becoming keeper I asked Marco about it and he said it doesn't affect the batting stats?
That was a while ago, the new averages were announced preseason this year.

And Hitty, there are ways, but we picked you up because you're a keeper, and we need one. Changing could jeopardise your spot in the team. The game is based on the values we input into it.

If i want to resign from the team ,is it possible? (I am just asking not really wanted this).

Users who are viewing this thread