29th April: Warriors @ Donkeys [OD RD1]

handsome 10.0-1-28-1 , should have got just another one for victory. and usefull 41 runs as well of 61 balls. Got run out.

what a game,we're doing things the hard way but without Zorax I can smell success :p I stay to true to being our Ian Bell by making no runs in an ODI :p

God that was close, our bowlers did well to come close to them after we got an under par total. Well done Donkeys.

Here I was thinking I could trust you to lose without me, but nope. You have to pull victory from the jaws of defeat. Bah...

very close, im in the most terrible form! donkeeeeeeeeeeeys!!!

2.1 barmyarmy to Indian, one run, The misfield by Drewska allows yet another run
2.2 barmyarmy to h123786, OUT, What a brilliant catch by Moo

h123786 2 (4b)
c. Moo b. barmyarmy

2.3 barmyarmy to Viral1991, one run, The misfield by Timofy allows yet another run
2.4 barmyarmy to Indian, no run, That ball was a mystery to the batsman
2.5 barmyarmy to Indian, OUT, That ball caught the edge and struck the stumps. Indian cant belive it

Kshitiz Indian 5 (12b)
b. barmyarmy

2.6 barmyarmy to gamerkid22, OUT, That didnt look so convincing but the umpire has no doubt, out LBW, out for a duck

gamerkid22 0 (1b)
lbw b. barmyarmy

Gee, that didn't take long. plenty of bats talking there. :laugh

That really was a highly spirited performance by the Donkeys! The 4 blows at the start made the opening bowling look really good indeed! This should go down as one of the closest encounters in the PC Cricsim League! :cool:

I knew dropping Zorax would work. Good thing kookaburra69 led us to victory, that's sealed his spot for the season. Not one of my better days, 1-40, a "brilliant" catch and 2 off 3 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread