36 sixes by a single batsman!!

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
316 runs in boundaries!! Astonising, what patch were you playing with! Or was it a 'custom' one so to speak ;)

satishmania

International Coach
indiancricketer said:
lol man im gonna play with tutsi patch what level?
use tutsi's patch buddy..this patch makes d ball travel a long way.the fielders will have no chance cos d ball goes rite outta d stadium.. :D

indiancricketer said:
lol man im gonna play with tutsi patch what level?
normal level dude

elaprem

School Cricketer
hai mates try out my "elapatch" in cricket 2005 downloads mates,u can even hit 40 sixes mates.all advancesix shots,ground shots have been made very easier.if u play the advance six hit button,the ball will just fly out of the ground or hit the roof ot the stadium.try my pull shot without using six hit button.almost every shot ball can be smashed for six. the fielders will have no chance even when u play the ground shots. it will just smash in to the boarding.if u guys want i'll make a harder patch.try it out and give me suggestions.

satishmania

International Coach
elaprem said:
hai mates try out my "elapatch" in cricket 2005 downloads mates,u can even hit 40 sixes mates.all advancesix shots,ground shots have been made very easier.if u play the advance six hit button,the ball will just fly out of the ground or hit the roof ot the stadium.try my pull shot without using six hit button.almost every shot ball can be smashed for six. the fielders will have no chance even when u play the ground shots. it will just smash in to the boarding.if u guys want i'll make a harder patch.try it out and give me suggestions.
hey dude do somethin regardin cut shot

langerrox

International Coach
elaprem said:
FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR PATCH IN OTHER THREADS OTHER THAN YOURS AND DO NOT MAKE 2 ACCOUNTS.

kush

Club Cricketer
Satish, you know u sed normal level, duz that mean easy level or medium?

Users who are viewing this thread