4GB Batpack for cricket 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hi guys its kshitiz.

i can create a 4gb batpack for cricket 2004 by converting my 2gb bats for cricket 2005(same as cricket 2004 4gb). I want to know if anybody wants it? I can create upto 60 bats.

What do you think of it?

kuttakumar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Try releasing some unpopular bats like I had done for C2K5.

Or even try making current bats like new Kahuna Ponting , a few Hunts County and Warne's County Bats and try making sponsered bats like Gilly's Puma Classic with Castrol logo.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
60 bats is a lot, you cant fit all those into the game as you cant increase the standard amount. As Colin has said, Burma's Finest released a pack of bats and I also converted some BLIC ones, but it would be good to see some different bats.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Kev said:
60 bats is a lot, you cant fit all those into the game as you cant increase the standard amount. As Colin has said, Burma's Finest released a pack of bats and I also converted some BLIC ones, but it would be good to see some different bats.

Ok man i'll post some new bats, but i have a problem. I dont currently have the game, so i will need someone to try the bats and post the screenshots.

ANYBODY THERE FOR HELP?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
No problem, post them and I'll try them out for you

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Ok so here is the First bat

The Puma X - Bow

Please give your feedback. ANd Kev can you please try it and give the screenshot?

Thanks

Attachments

• Puma X-bow.zip
    55.2 KB · Views: 39

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Ok here is a screenshot of your bat

to be honest, this isnt anywhere near a 4gb bat for quality. Just making the bat bigger doesnt actually make it 4gb unless the resolution and quality is increased too. This looks no different in the game to a standard resolution bat and is a long way behind whats available for the game currently. Also your template is incorrect, burma's finest posted a template along with instructions a while back.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I dont think its worth converting these bats. This next picture shows your bat against a 4gb bat

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Kev said:
Ok here is a screenshot of your bat

to be honest, this isnt anywhere near a 4gb bat for quality. Just making the bat bigger doesnt actually make it 4gb unless the resolution and quality is increased too. This looks no different in the game to a standard resolution bat and is a long way behind whats available for the game currently. Also your template is incorrect, burma's finest posted a template along with instructions a while back.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I dont think its worth converting these bats.

No problem Kev

Actually This bat, i tried to repaint. But still no problem. Just thought i could help.

And thank you KEV for trying them

And as i would not be posting anything else on this thread, Please Remove it

Thanks a lot

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
In that case thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread