4GB Bats!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I have decided to start work on 4GB Bats! For those of you who don't know,

1GB - 256*512 (Standard resolution for bats in BLIC/RPIC) :)
2GB - 512*1024 (High Res Bats for BLIC/RPIC) :D
4GB - 1024*2048 (High High Res bats for BLIC/RPIC) :happy

(It would be 8GB for Cricket 2005 I think;) )

I have completed a Slazenger V8 Players in 4GB and I'm quite happy with it...However I can't post any screenies because Baggi Studios doesn't work on ym PC and I can't import the 2GB and 4GB versions of the bat I made to show you a comparison.... Any ideas on how I can make this work will be really appreciated as I am dying to show you my 4GB Bat and see what you think!! Please Help.....

Thanks
Lucky :cheers

Last edited:
Marvellous! I shall be intrigued to see the results. Just to be pedantic for a second, the 256*512 resolution is standard and therefore 1GB resolution, thus making your "8GB" actually 4 x standard resolution which is 4GB. I assume you'll be making them all from scratch as you'll never find photos big enough for such a job. Get yourself some testers and get them to post some hi-res screenshots. Looking forward to seeing the bats. :cheers

Last edited:
LOL!! Thanks Burma, I would guess that I was talking about 8GB as the resolutions for Cricket 2005, If I am right these bats would be 8GB for C2005? Anyway, If there are any testers or anyone wo could figure out this problem, please post here.... and by the way..
Burma's Finest said:
I assume you'll be making them all from scratch as you'll never find photos big enough for such a job.
Not all of them Burma, Not all of them.....

By the Way could you remove your quote from your post, It makes me look Stupid :p

Thanks guys! I see Sam has actually seen the problems and might work on BS

barmyarmy said:
Yeah, I pointed him towards the thread on MSN.
Thanks Barmyarmy, by the way, could you change the thread name to 4GB BATS??

EDIT: Thanks

Just to let everyone know, I am working on 4 bats (1 already done)

Slaz V8 (done)
Puma Classic
GN Predator
Kookaburra Beast

Thanks

Last edited:
Well I'm Back! And I have managed to complete the Puma Classic 5000 in 4GB (8GB For Cricket 2005)

I'm looking for a couple of people to test em for me and post up HIGH HIGH res images...Please post here if you can and I will send you the bats via email..

Just take the pictures,save them in .jpg mode,and post the pictures using Manage Attachments or using a upload site like Image Shack or Photobucket.

I have just asked Burma's Finest to test my bat and send me some high res images, let's see what he says.....

Users who are viewing this thread