50 - 100 applause

bobmotty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys out there - when a batsmen reaches a 50 or 100 in an innings when he raises his arms to the crowd there is no accompanying cheers - just silence. Are there any files available for this or solutions?

Getting tired of watching the crowd move and cheer throughout a match too and make no corresponding noise until something happens. (stereo sounds are brilliant tho'). It would be so good to have more control over crowd actions. I know it's been mentioned before but the crowd graphics are very poor and limiting.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
hit a four when you are about to reach your 50 or 100 then the crowd suddenly start applausing and there is no doubt that they dont support cpu lol

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
There is a polite round of applause for the batsman on reaching 50/100....

bobmotty

School Cricketer
very seldom do i hear it - usually it's to an exciting muted crowd......

Will p

International Cricketer
search for bladesteve's soud file pack, it had loads of crowd noises but MUCH louder, it also had some files which meant that when a boundary was hit it played music like the twenty20 cup and it has all the songs that were played, it plays them at random, the songs included 'i dont like cricket' and when a batsmen was out 'dont look back in anger'

bobmotty

School Cricketer
yeah i've done that already will p. The sounds are great but this is still annoying me. I've got one dayer and test match sounds. Maybe i missed something on blade steves list - will try again. Do you have any experience with 2002. Can the sound files be exchanged? If so does 2002 have better crowd sounds for the 50' and centuries?

I'll do a search for it now tho'...

MWaugh

International Coach
i personally think the comentary when reaching 50's or 100's is pretty poor. on occasions benaud will say "and thats his 100" or something like that. and the only time maxwell will say anything is if its a boundary and then it is a comment on the shot and not the innings.

Users who are viewing this thread