PCWF Retribution (Show 4)

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WORKNAOjpge9701e1f.jpg

Fireworks go off around the stage as "Riot" by Three Days Grace plays signalling the start of the show here at the Manchester Evening News Arena. Chris Greenall and Dane Tyler walk down the ramp to cheers from the crowd. Chris waves to the crowd and Dane slaps him. They take their places at the announce table.

CG: Welcome to what's gonna be a HUGE Retribution tonight. Just a week away from the Golden Gamble, which promises to be a great event.

DT: It sure does, we'll be crowning Johnny Styles as our new champion!

CG: No...I'm sure Zoraxis will have something to say about that...

CG: Now, Dick Case has someone backstage.

DC: I have Pinchinator backstage with me here. So, Pinchinator, how do you feel about tonight's match against The Extremist and Jaztheman?

The camera pans out and Pinchinator is standing next to Dick Case.

P: I'm gonna beat that little punk that calls himself The Extremist to a pulp. How dare he do that to me last week. He has no business to be in this promotion. And tonight, he'll feel the force of The Pinchinator.

DC: OK. What are your thoughts on your partner, Shravi? Capable?

P: I don't care about Shravi. This is between me and The Extremist, and tonight, he's gonna feel pain.

DC: Thanks for the comments, Pinchinator.

Run Program: C:\Program Files\Pinchinator
comes on the screen Then an explosion goes and Let The Bodies Hit the Floor by Ron Zombie echos through the arena, Pinchinator comes out to a crowd full of boos but he dosent care he's totally focused on the ring and match ahead coming out with his guitar like a samurai sword swang over his back.

Richard Clark: From San Diego, California, weighing in at 68kg...Pinchinator!

"King of Kings" plays through the arena as smokescreen forms, and just as Shravi's
coming through the smoke screen in his low rider, there are fireworks. He drives up to the ring and parks his bike.

Richard Clark: From Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 65kg...Shravi!

"Ace of Spades" by Motorhead hits the speakers as The Extremist comes out of a blast of fireworks. He walks straight to the ring, the crowd cheering him on.

Richard Clark: From Canberra, Australia, weighing in at 257lbs...The Extremist!

"Man, I feel like a Woman" hits the speakers as Jaztheman walks onto the ramp. He high fives fans and climbs into the ring with The Extremist.

Richard Clark: And from Decalia, Cyprus, weighing in at 75kg...Jaztheman!

The referee rings the bell as the two teams decide that the starting wrestlers will be Shravi and Jaztheman. They both lock up in the middle of the ring and back off into a corner. Shravi whips Jaztheman into the opposite corner and runs after him, clotheslining him into the turnbuckle. Jaztheman falls forward and lands on his front. Shravi makes a tag to Pinchinator who scowls at The Extremist before grabbing Jaztheman's hair. He drags Jaztheman into the middle of the ring and mounts a turnbuckle. He leaps off and attempts the Swanton Bomb. However, Jaztheman somehow rolls out of the way, and Pinchinator crashes to the mat.

Both men are now crawling to their corners. Pinchinator gets to his first and tags Shravi back in. Shravi sprints for Jaztheman, but Jaztheman dives and tags in The Extremist, to big cheers. The Extremist runs in and clotheslines Shravi to the floor. Pinchinator runs at him, but The Extremist pushes him back over his head, so Pinchy flips out of the ring. Pinchy lands on his feet outside the ring, but his back is still hurt. The Extremist whips Shravi into the ropes. Shravi comes back and runs into a big boot from The Extremist. The Extremist lifts Shravi up, and, this time, whips him into the corner. Pinchy jumps up and tags him.

Shravi rolls out of the ring as Pinchy leaps over the top rope and crossbodies The Extremist. Pinchy keeps stamping on The Extremist's face before dragging him back to his feet. Pinchy whips him into Pinchy's corner. The Extremist hits the turnbuckle and Shravi puts his arm around The Extremist's throat, strangling him. The referee hasn't noticed as the crowd boo. Jaztheman runs into the ring and leaps at Shravi. They both land outside the ring with a thud. The crowd are going wild as the two keep fighting outside the ring. Jaztheman bangs Shravi's head against the announce table. Shravi falls back as Jaztheman rips off his tight shirt. Shravi's eyes light up as he picks up a steel chair. He's about to hit Jaztheman, but the referee is leaning out of the ring telling him to stop.

Using the interruption, Pinchy low blows The Extremist. Shravi drops the chair outside the ring and walks away as Pinchinator chokeslams The Extremist. He covers him for the pin as the referee turns around.

Pinchy lets his arm be raised by the referee as Shravi slides in to celebrate with him.

DT: Now that is the second best team in the fed. Awesome work by those two.

CG: More and more cheating. Are any honest people going to win?

DT: Looks like my point is being proved, doesn't it? Good guys never win.

"Animal I Have Become" hits the speakers as Johnny Styles comes out onto the ramp in a smart suit, microphone in hand.

JS: Well, guys. I must say that that was an awesome performance. And, I shall reward you all with a match at Golden Gamble. Pinchinator will face The Extremist and...Jaztheman will face Shravi. But, that's not all. I would like to announce that, as of the show after Golden Gamble, the PCWF Tag Team titles will be on offer. Good luck.

Johnny Styles leaves the stage as the crowd are buzzing excitedly.

CG: Tag team titles? That's a great idea so teams like The Extremist and Jaztheman can get some gold.

DT: Haha. I doubt that. I think Crabbe and Goyle will have something to say about it.

Winners: Pinchinator and Shravi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's time to play the game" hits the speakers as Carly Columbus appears on the entrance ramp. He spits water into the air as he walks slowly to the ring. He gets onto the apron and spits water out again before climbing in.

Richard Clark: From Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 273lbs...Carly Columbus!

"SexyBoy" hits the speakers as HBK comes out from the back. He does his "sexyboy" pose on the ramp and huge pyros are set off on the staging area. He gets to the ring climbs in and repeats the pose.

Richard Clark: From San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225lbs...HBK!

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hits the speakers as Don Pedro comes out to the ring high fiving fans when he gets in the ring, he does a little jig to big cheers.

Richard Clark: From Southampton, England, weighing in at 24 stone...Don Pedro!

'Dus Bahane' hits the speakers as Zoraxis Nostradamus walks out, straightens his tie and top hat and gets into the ring.

Richard Clark: From Dubai, UAE, weighing in at 65kg...Zoraxis Nostradamus!

The bell is rung and Zoraxis goes after Don Pedro, flooring him with a quick punch. Carly Columbus clotheslines HBK at the other side of the ring and they both go flying out of the ring. Zoraxis drags Don Pedro back to his feet and suplexes him. Carly Columbus is back in the ring and runs at Zoraxis. Zoraxis delivers a hip toss to Columbus, who clutches his back in pain.

Don Pedro is back to his feet and he locks up with Zoraxis. Zoraxis pushes Pedro and dropkicks him, sending him out of the ring and landing on top of HBK, who cushions his fall. Because of this, Don Pedro isn't too seriously harmed and is stumbling around in no time. Zoraxis gets to work on Carly Columbus. Carly slaps Zoraxis across the face. Zoraxis looks stunned for a moment, but kicks Columbus in the stomach. Columbus stumbles around and falls on the middle rope.

The crowd go ballistic as Zoraxis calls for the 619. He executes it perfectly and covers Columbus for the 3 count, Don Pedro jumps into the ring and realises he's too late. The referee raises Zoraxis's hand as the clock shows 3:49.

CG: Wow, that was a professional victory.

DT: Yeah, I must admit that was good from Zoraxis. But, Styles is much harder than them lot.

"Animal I Have Become" hits the speakers as Johnny Styles walks out onto the entrance ramp.

JS: That was impressive, Zoraxis. But, I don't think you'll do well against me at Golden Gamble. Especially in a LADDER match.

The crowd boo as Styles walks off stage. Zoraxis, though, looks determined.

Winner: Zoraxis Nostradamus
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Harry Potter theme tune hits the speakers as Crabbe and Goyle come out from the back and make their way to the ring, clapping the crowd.

They climb into the ring, Crabbe holding a microphone. The music stops and the crowd are booing. Crabbe looks quite offended by their boos. He shrugs then raises the microphone to his lips.

C: Chez. I know that Goyle, Styles, and I have caused you some real trouble over the past few weeks, and I think that enough is enough. Chez, Goyle and I would like to tell you that you've learnt your lesson and would like to be friends with you.

The crowd are shocked as they wait for Chez. Suddenly...

"I AM THE ONE AND ONLY"

Chez wheels onto the ramp. He raises his arms to the crowd and wheels down the ramp towards the ring. He collects a microphone from a stage hand and Crabbe kindly lifts him into the ring. Chez looks into Crabbe and Goyles' eyes to see if their joking. He seems to think they aren't and smiles.

CD: Thank you very motch. The lahst few weeks have been hell fuh meh. Ahm really pleased that we can be mates!

Crabbe and Goyle shake hands with Chez. Goyle then lifts Chez onto his shoulders and they start parading around the ring. Crabbe stands back and claps Chez. After a full lap of the ring, Goyle walk back to the middle, Chez still on shoulders. Chez has his arms in the air and his smiling for the first time in ages. Crabbe has his thumbs up and Chez puts his thumbs up too. But, then, Crabbe gets a menacing look on his face and his thumbs turn to point downwards.

CD: Orh norh...

Goyle falls backwards and Crabbe grabs Chez's head, pulling off an incredible Death Drop. Crabbe and Goyle high five each other. Goyle picks up the microphone.

G: Chez, you fool. Did you think that, after only 3 weeks, you'll be forgiven? You deserve to be punished, Chez. You didn't RP in the first week, and you haven't cared about this fed at all. We'd never be friends with a joke like you. We saw what you're planning to do after Golden Gamble. But, no, Chez. We won't let you quit. Not after all you've done. Or, in this case, not done. And you haven't even got a match for Golden Gamble! That is pathetic. You can't just quietly leave. Everyone hates you, Chez.

"Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace hits the speakers as Johnny Styles comes out onto the ramp wearing a suit and sunglasses. He looks rather amused at the situation.

Johnny Styles: OK guys. Break it up. I know how to sort this. Chez, I'm annoyed with you. You started this fed, and you just want to quit it 'cause you can't win a match and can't "click" with the fed. How is that my fault? You failed to give it a chance. Tonight, we have a sole ownership match. And, as you're in no fit state, I shall be making the remaining matches for Golden Gamble. And my first will be you, Chesney Daniels, versus Crabbe and Goyle.

The crowd cheer at the sound of the match. Chez sighs.

Johnny Styles: Oh, that's not all, Chez. IT'S A CAGE MATCH!

Chez looks mortified as "Animal I Have Become" hits the speakers. Crabbe and Goyle cheer loudly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chesney Daniels is backstage with Dick Case. He has a bandage around his head.

DC: So, Chesney, after that attack, are you sure you're going to be able to compete tonight?

CD: Compete? Of course I can. This company is rightfully mine, and I won't see it go to waste with Johnny Styles in charge. And don't think Crabbe and Goyle are gonna get it easy either. I've got something planned for them tonight that might see Tun Mun get his first win.

Chesney Daniels wheels off.

CG: I think he means business, Dane.

DT: Business? The guy's gonna get slaughtered if he goes within a mile of Crabbe and Goyle!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some new music that sounds like "Drop it like it's hot" hits the speakers as Tun Mun comes out on to the ramp wearing an outdated Manchester United shirt and decade old Chelsea shorts that are too big for him. He waves to the crowd who have completely no reaction to him. He then starts breakdancing on the ramp with still no reaction from the crowd. He then dances down the ramp, getting high fives from young kids in the crowd. He climbs into the ring and moves his head from side-to-side.

Richard Clark: This match is scheduled for one fall. Entering the ring, weighing in at 7 stone, from Calcutta, Tun Mun!

The Harry Potter theme tune hits the speakers as Crabbe and Goyle come out smirking. Crabbe walks a little ahead of Goyle and cracks his knuckles. He casually gets into the ring and laughs at Tun Mun.

Richard Clark: And from Hogwarts, weighing in at 250lbs and accompanied by Goyle, CRABBE!

The bell rings for the start of the match as both men start circling each other. Tun Mun sprints towards Crabbe, trying to gain a quick advantage and catch him off guard. However, Crabbe puts his arm across Tun Mun's throat, and uses Tun Mun's speed to spin him around and pull off a Black Hole Slam. Crabbe climbs the turnbuckle and performs a Senton Bomb, landing cleanly on Tun Mun's back. Crabbe then goes over and speaks to Goyle about something. Tun Mun uses the ropes to find his way to his feet. He then acts as if he's about to perform a spear as he gets into an odd crouched stance and beckons to Crabbe.

Goyle tells Crabbe what's going on and Crabbe turns around. Tun Mun sprints at Crabbe again. This time Crabbe catches Tun Mun halfway through the spear and turns him vertical, performing an unorthodox piledriver. Tun Mun rolls around the ring in agony. Crabbe follows him, kicking him into the corner. He strolls over to the opposite corner. Goyle slides a chair in front of Tun Mun slumped in the corner. The referee rushes over to it and and throws it out the ring. He then tells Goyle off. Johnny Styles appears from under the ring and slides the chair back into place. Crabbe sprints at Tun Mun and baseball slides into the chair.

The crunching sound echoes around the arena. Styles quickly pulls the chair out the ring again, and referee turns around, apparently not hearing the sound of foot-on-metal-on-head. Crabbe continues to stamp on Tun Mun. The crowd let out a huge cheer. No one knows the source until a spotlight shines in the crowd and picks out Chez wheeling towards the ring through the crowd. Some crowd members pat him on the back and wish him luck. He has his eyes narrowed and is concentrating on the ring. He bares his teeth and lets out some kind of weird growl. He gets to the guard rail and a look of panic appears on his face. He obviously didn't think about the guard rail when planning this attack.

Goyle turns around and notices Chez by the guard rail. Chez lets out a cry which sounded like "Oh shi..." but Goyle grabs him before he can finish and tosses him over the guard rail. He lands on the announce table and lays sprawled across it. Dane Tyler picks him up and throws him away from the table. Chez connects with the ring post and he lays in a heap on the floor. Crabbe notices the interference and climbs out the ring. Johnny Styles appears from under the ring again and they all crowd around Chez.

Crabbe lifts Chez up and continually slams him into the ringpost. As he does it for a fourth time, on the rebound, Styles jumps up and performs a hurricanrana. Crabbe falls back with Chez, but Styles puts his palms on the ground to stop Chez hitting the floor. Goyle then goes up to the top rope and leg drops onto the stretched Chez. Chez howls in pain as Crabbe, Goyle and Styles high five each other.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Tun Mun has got back to his feet and is covered in blood. He leaps over the rope, but judges it badly, and instead of landing on Crabbe and Goyle, lands on Chez. Crabbe laughs as he lifts Tun Mun above his head. He hurls Tun Mun back over the rope and back into the ring. Crabbe climbs back into the ring and covers Tun Mun for the pin. For a laugh, he puts his feet on the middle rope, too.

The bell is rung as Crabbe celebrates like he has had the fight of his life. Goyle and Styles, however, are carrying Chez into the ring. They prop Chez up in the corner and go to congratulate Crabbe. On Goyle's handshake, Crabbe surprisingly whips him into the corner with Chez in. Goyle bangs into the turnbuckle, crushing Chez, but then falls backwards and flips Chez up with his legs. Chez flips forward and lands on Crabbe's shoulders. Crabbe raises Chez into the air and Styles superkicks him. Crabbe uses that force to execute a crushing powerbomb. Crabbe, Goyle and Styles leave the ring to boos from the crowd as Chez lies in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Crabbe
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trap Star" by Young Jeezy starts as JJS appears on stage, getting the fans going. He performs his famous Peace sign and runs down to the ring. Sliding into the ring, JJS runs to the opposite post and flips from the rope. He springs in the air and punches it violently. Suddenly, a single firework is fired, shocking the fans and ultimately jibing them up.

Richard Clark: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a non-title match. In the ring, from Dunedin, New Zealand...JJS!

"Sandstorm" by Darude hits the speakers as Jimmy G comes out, to big boos. He tries highfiving some fans, but they ignore him, so he swears at them, to more boos. When he gets in the ring, he slowly pelvic thrusts, to even bigger boos.

Richard Clark: And from Pretoria, South Africa, He is the Continental champion, the 4'8" great...JIMMY G!

The referee, Jake Watts rings the bell and the match gets underway. Jimmy G jumps at JJS, who catches him in mid air. JJS launches Jimmy G into the turnbuckle. Jimmy G slides to the floor as JJS walks over. JJS lifts him up to the top rope and hooks him up for a huge superplex. Both men are down in the middle of the ring and Jake Watts begins to count to 10.

JJS is back to his feet as Jimmy G is crawling desperately for the corner. JJS runs and baseball slides into Jimmy G's face. The fans are cheering wildly as JJS drags Jimmy G to his feet. JJS whips him into the ropes. Jimmy G hits the rope and falls backwards over it. Jimmy G lands on his feet outside the ring. He laughs at his luck and swears at JJS, to big boos from the crowd. JJS dives through the ropes and lands on Jimmy G. Jimmy G is sent hurtling into the guard rail as JJS is lying on the floor.

Jimmy G is back to his feet quickly. With some difficulty, he rolls JJS back into the ring and climbs to the top rope. He poses to the crowd, hoping they'll cheer him, but they continue to boo, so he swears at them. Jimmy G leaps off the top rope and lands a diving headbutt on JJS. Jimmy G rolls around theatrically, clutching his head, as JJS looks out cold. Jimmy G crawls over slowly and flops on top of JJS.

Kick out!

Jimmy G looks stunned and begins to swear at Jake Watts. Watts warns him he'll be disqualified, so Jimmy G just turns his attention to JJS. Jimmy G lifts JJS up onto his shoulders and pulls off an incredible F5. He goes over to ropes and bounces off them. JJS is back to his feet as Jimmy G comes back. Jimmy G tries the clothesline from hell, but JJS reaches him with a boot to the face. Jimmy G is floored as the crowd are back to cheering for JJS.

JJS climbs to the top rope and does his peace sign. The crowd go wild as JJS leaps off the turnbuckle. However, Jimmy G jumps back to his feet and unleashes a kick to JJS's groin. Jake Watts has had enough. He rings the bell and the match is over. Jimmy G doesn't seem to care as he locks in the Mafia Crossface on JJS. JJS roars in pain as Jimmy G cranks up the pressure on the hold. JJS steadily crawls to the bottom rope and pulls himself up to his feet, Jimmy G still clutching on.

JJS punches Jimmy G in the face and the hold is released. Jimmy G is stumbling around the ring and JJS looks to be preparing for the spear. JJS runs at Jimmy G and dives at him. However, he has dived too low and his head goes between Jimmy's legs. Jimmy grabs JJS's legs and pulls them up to his head height. He then falls on his front, executing the Jimmy Clash. The crowd boo as Jake Watts hands Jimmy G his Continental title. Jimmy G raises it in the air and points to the belt, then to himself, signifying what he thinks will happen at Golden Gamble.

CG: Well, I think Jimmy G was a shambles in that match. He's such a coward that he had to cheat to end it.

DT: Jimmy G wasn't on form tonight, so he was wise enough to notice that and get out of the match as early as he could. And he still hasn't been pinned yet, Chris. I certainly wouldn't call him a coward. The 4'8" great might be holding onto that belt for a long time to come.

Winner: JJS by DQ
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace plays in the arena as Johnny Styles comes out to the stage area. He walks down to the ring, stops, does a backflip and when he lands fireworks are set off from the stage. He continues down to the ring and climbs every turnbuckle, arms stretched wide in pose.

Richard Clark: This match is scheduled for one fall and will determine who gets sole ownership of PlanetCricket Wrestling Federation. In the ring, from Southampton, England, weighing in at 198lbs...Johnny Styles!

"Final Countdown" by Europe hits the speakers as Chesney Daniels wheels on the ramp. There doesn't appear to be too much damage to him. He has a few plasters and a long scratch on his face. He scowls at Johnny Styles and wheels to the ring. Some stage-hands lift him into the ring and he wheels around the ring, arm up to the crowd.

Matt Case rings the bell, and Johnny Styles runs at Chez. He executes a Headscissors Takedown, taking Chez off his wheelchair. He then props Chez up in the corner. Even the crowd are shocked as to how Chez is basically defenceless after less than 10 seconds. Johnny Styles puts his foot on Chez's throat and presses down. After 4 seconds, Johnny Styles gets off. He starts arguing with Matt Case. Meanwhile, Chez has rolled out of the ring to safety. He is now lying on the floor outside the ring and is taking a breather.

Once the arguing stops, Johnny Styles looks around for Chez. He sees him on the outside. Styles runs towards the ropes, jumps on them and performs a back-flip senton bomb on Chez. Chez is winded straight away and is gasping for air. Styles drags him up from the ground. He has Chez's front facing him as he wraps his arms around Chez's waist. He lifts Chez up and launches him over his head in the Belly-to-Belly. Chez's head connects with the ring post and he falls, his back landing awkwardly on the steel steps.

Johnny Styles gets back to his feet, still completely unharmed and lifts Chez up. He lifts Chez onto the apron with him and German Suplexes him over the ropes and back into the ring. Chez lands on his neck and clutches it whilst, groaning with pain. He asks the referee to stop the fight, but Matt Case isn't listening to him. Styles gets back into the ring and goes on the opposite side to Chez, posing to the crowd. He gets heavy cheers as the crowd now apparently hate Chez. Chez props himself up on his arm, taking deep breaths.

Styles turns around and sprints at Chez. He then executes a football volley on Chez's unprotected head. Blood is sprayed from Chez's mouth and lands on some very disgruntled fans in the front row. Johnny Styles then locks in a camel clutch, pulling on Chez's arms tightly. Chez tries to quit, but Styles had sneakily put a gag in his mouth to stop him. The hold is in place for a good two minutes before Johnny Styles gets bored and puts his leg on the rope for leverage. However, Matt Case sees this and gets him to release the hold.

Johnny Styles and Matt Case go off to the corner of the ring again to argue whilst Crabbe and Goyle run down the ramp and dive into the ring. They're carrying weapons in their hands. Crabbe is holding a stick with barbed wire on, whilst Goyle is wielding a sledgehammer. Goyle swings his sledgehammer at Chez. He hits him in the ribs and breaks them instantly. Crabbe then swings his stick with barbed wire at Chez. This time, it hits Chez in the face. Crabbe tries to pull it free, but it appears that a bit of the wire has been caught in Chez's face. He pulls hard and the barbed wire-wrapped-around-a-stick comes free. Albeit with half the skin on Chez's face.

Chez howls in pain as he sees half of his face's skin hanging off the end of the stick. Crabbe and Goyle quickly get out the ring as Styles moves over to Chez. He pushes Chez to the ground and climbs to the top rope. He executes a corkcrew moonsault perfectly, landing on the bloody half of Chez's face. Matt Case looks concerned at the state of Chez and asks Styles if he wants to just win the match without anymore fighting. Taking advantage of this, Crabbe throws the equivalent of a whole shaker of salt at Chez's bloody face. Chez lets out an ear-splitting shriek and Johnny Styles quickly runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and Goldensaults on Chez- This time his knee in Chez's face. Matt Case looks shocked to see the bloody half of Chez's face covered in white grains. Styles makes sure he can't stop the fight without putting Chez through more pain by locking in a Full Nelson Lock (Master Lock). He shakes Chez around, showering the ring with salt grains. It takes about 10 seconds for Chez to be knocked out and Matt Case rings the bell.

Johnny Styles laughs as he drops Chez. He then climbs every turnbuckle in turn to salute his fans.

DT: What a performance from Johnny Styles! Now he's sole owner of PCWF!

CG: Come on! He basically destroyed Chez.

DT: Well, I think that'll be nothing compared to what Crabbe and Goyle will do to him at Golden Gamble!

CG: They can't let Chez wrestle! He's in no fit state. It's a disgrace that he doesn't even have a partner!

DT: Who'd want to partner that thing? I mean, if you're serious, I'll put your name forward.

CG: No, thanks. I'd rather just watch.

DT: Not so much a Chez fan now, are you? Turncoat.

CG: Well, that's all we have time for this week on the last Retribution before Golden Gamble! Be sure to tune in to PCWF's first Pay-Per-View!

DT: Hopefully they'll have employed a new announcer by then...goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.

Winner and Sole Owner of PCWF: Johnny Styles

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
CHEAP SHOT! i cannot believe that Pinch YOUR GOING DOWN!!! THIS IS NOW PERSONAL, NO MALE TOUCHES MY BALLS!!! good show i have been waiting for so long i couldnt wait love your stuff GN

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
I'm confused about my match. Why was Jimmy DQ'ed?

Connor, it's good to see that you took my idea about the Tag Teams.

pinchinator

International Cricketer
CHEAP SHOT! i cannot believe that Pinch YOUR GOING DOWN!!! THIS IS NOW PERSONAL, NO MALE TOUCHES MY BALLS!!! good show i have been waiting for so long i couldnt wait love your stuff GN

What balls? and hey a win's a win and im getting anyway i can and guess what you got owned and your getting owned next week too Pinchinator ftw

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
i just want you out of my way so i can move on and take the rest of this franchise down, i dont care who i have to kill to do it

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I owned them all :)
And, honestly, how is Chez not dead yet? I'd partner him if required...

Users who are viewing this thread