PCWF Retribution Card 24/05/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make the point that attacking people requires the consent of the other person, and I certainly haven't said I can be attacked. This time I will allow the RPs to count because it is a first offense, but next time they will just be deleted. As far as things go, I will still have a full set of ears and toes.

And also, don't reference my RPing in yours. I mean, could you see John Cena come out and say: "The champ is here... because Khali didn't RP last night!"

Yes I am back. No need for me to RP this week though, I have no match

Last edited:
Can I make the point that attacking people requires the consent of the other person, and I certainly haven't said I can be attacked. This time I will allow the RPs to count because it is a first offense, but next time they will just be deleted. As far as things go, I will still have a full set of ears and toes.

And also, don't reference my RPing in yours. I mean, could you see John Cena come out and say: "The champ is here... because Khali didn't RP last night!"

Yes I am back. No need for me to RP this week though, I have no match

You have a very good point there Chez

It would help if people stopped making things in their RPs that would affect the match. For example, you can't just add someone into your RP that will interfere in a match. It makes the matches quite hard to write trying to include all these things, and I'd rather not. It's OK maybe saying using weapons, although try not to be too unrealistic (like having dynamite or anything in them. :p) Also, if you want to request a feud with someone that isn't already in one, please PM either me or Chez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread