5th Test: England vs Australia at the Brit Oval

*Facepalm* What went wrong Australia. Threw it all away after a good start. They'll have to bowl England out for around 160 themselves to have much of a chance.

Plus, what's with so many wickets being picked up by crap bowlers. Broad for 5, Siddle got 4, North got 1. That's enough to bowl a whole side out.

*Facepalm* What went wrong Australia. Threw it all away after a good start. They'll have to bowl England out for around 160 themselves to have much of a chance.

Plus, what's with so many wickets being picked up by crap bowlers. Broad for 5, Siddle got 4, North got 1. That's enough to bowl a whole side out.

Broad isn't crap, he's going to be a great allrounder for England. Haven't seen enough of Siddle to judge.

Bowling us out for 160 still gives us a lead of over 300. Australia won't get that, not on that pitch.

I don't care if he got a 5 for, he's still rubbish. Any bowler who gets hit for 6 sixes is rubbish. No brains.

Yes, because a bowler should be judged on over and can never improve his skills.

Malcolm Nash was a good bowler, even if he never played for England.

I don't care if he got a 5 for, he's still rubbish. Any bowler who gets hit for 6 sixes is rubbish. No brains.

So Shane Warne was rubbish in the 2005 Ashes then, going by your logic? He got hit for six many times by Flintoff and KP.

Clean bowled. Go home.

Clean bowled. Go home.

I'm at home. He still averages 38. He's got a long way to go yet before he convinces me otherwise.

As for Warne - he averaged 25 and was one of the best bowlers ever. Please never compare them again for any reason.

Last edited:
I'm at home. He still averages 38. He's got a long way to go yet before he convinces me otherwise. Good point about Warne though. He averages 25. Please never compare them again.

I'm sure he's so upset about your comments. After all, why should he listen to people who actually understand cricket fully and have played it professionally, such as the cricket pundits, when he can listen to you?

You're just worried about what he'll do with your team...

Seems like England's first innings total was a good score.. England have now got a 200 run lead.

Seems like England's first innings total was a good score.. England have now got a 200 run lead.

I agreed with Warney when he said that it would be a tough score, but I was still surprised to see the Aussies lose 10 wickets for around 80 runs! I grew up watching that sort of thing happen to England all the time - but I don't ever remember a collapse quite that bad!!

Lead's around 230 now.

That was kinda of a good session that I was talking about. Just need to roll out the 7 other wickets for 60 runs and then somehow get 300 odd runs.

Users who are viewing this thread