IPL 9 Apr - Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians at Visakhapatnam

32.png

odds from Bet365

Though Sanga was clearly bowled, whatever happened after the dismissal was not a good thing in perspective of Cricket. International players like Munaf and Harbhajan forced umpires to go upstairs and that angry behaviour was very bad. :(

I am Mumbai Indian supporter, but still I didn't like this Harbhajan-Munaf behaviour. :mad

Both of them need to be charged and it should be serious. What a rude behavior it was! Harbhajan is such a ridiculous person, arrogant as anything. That's not the way to play Cricket, where does the Spirit go? Should not be allowed to take any further part in the IPL, both these players. Harsh? Well, they were stupid to do what they did and deserve it.

That does nothing. It is just another stupid thing which is a part of IPL. They deserve to be severely charged.

That scenario actually reminded me of the influence, the BCCI has over ICC ;)

Harbhajan Singh was shouting "What are third umpires for?"

If I were Umpire, I'd have just replied "What are you here for?", instead of going down to him.

That over of Steyn proves why he is the best fast bowler in the world right now. Brilliant bowling.

kerplucking Dan Christian bowling full tosses. Well played Rohit Sharma but he was out the ball before.

Last edited:
That was a clean run out in the end.WTF,umpire. :mad

Rohit Sharma proved it today that he is a great finisher. Awesome sixes on full tosses. Christian got in pressure and failed terribly. :rolleyes

:clap:clap:clap

Felt bad for Dale Steyn though, Terrific spell :thumbs

You will see the result in Fairplay Awards.;)

Who cares about fairplay award? All they care about is the money and the trophy. Harbhajan, Munaf, Rohit Sharma (and whoever else involved) need to be banned for a game or two ALL TOGETHER. Such disgusting behavior.

----------

Rohit Sharma proved it today that he is a great finisher. Awesome sixes on full tosses. Christian got in pressure and failed terribly. :rolleyes

:clap:clap:clap

Felt bad for Dale Steyn though, Terrific spell :thumbs

Great finisher in IPL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread