A.I is there

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys its about time we should have a positive attiude towards these games atleast we got new ones this year and not one but 2 and we saw some effort in them....
like the AI in BLIC is quite impressive in the sense the tail enders actually act like ones...its really easy to bowl at them and hard to bat with em aswell...and there are other good aspects as well...alll u need is a little modding :)

i think this game will be awesome just from playing the demo. in all the other cricket games ive played bowling is very boring. this game is actually fun to bowl and i love it when you bowl someone and the stump goes flying ( i versed my frend and bowled him off stump did like 15 rotations then he did the same to me). it might be a bit fake with all the 6's and 4's but that may be becuse of the demo and it can only be on county level. this is easily the best cricket game ever and with a few patches it will be perfect.

well if AI is there, we'll find out, wont we? only 2 days left 4 release.... :D

i cant wait for this game to be released. not because i am going to get it. simply because that way we wont have to have any more - "we should all not be so down on ea or codemasters threads" - if you dont want to be down on it dont be. but how many threads have been made discussing how people should feel towards each of the companies?

i just need some sort of an editor or a way of editing this game, i promise i'll make it the best game ever.

Coz i dont see many A.I bugs in the game. A few tweaks in the shots power area and direction area and pacing will make the game very very good.

tutsipoppy2 said:
i just need some sort of an editor or a way of editing this game, i promise i'll make it the best game ever.

Coz i dont see many A.I bugs in the game. A few tweaks in the shots power area and direction area and pacing will make the game very very good.

yeh buddy we r counting on you..but make sure you can make a patch for the fake player faces..so that by the patch we can directly replace fake face and name in to face and name of the official tournaments...if u can make it by a week of the game release it would be just awsome ..thanks buddy..cheers

ya we definately need the faces...and one more area of concern is 60km/h balls being bowled by fast bowler...anyone!

bangash said:
ya we definately need the faces...and one more area of concern is 60km/h balls being bowled by fast bowler...anyone!

Believe that bug has been fixed in the full release

It's always the way with releases - people read about the game for so long they hear a bit of bad news and it's total despair, they read a bit of good news and it's

I know some of you won't like the game, I know some will - that's just natural (like some people like Pro Evo, some prefer Fifa). But I hope you will all give BLIC a try as it's a good game. Which, at the end of the day, is what it's all about...

john316 said:
Believe that bug has been fixed in the full release

Yep, apparently it has.

Users who are viewing this thread