A NEW STADIUM FOR CRICKET 2002 - TORONTO STADIUM..............

hello

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Work has started for the Toronto Stadium, "The Toronto Cricket, Skating, and Curling Club" where the Sahara Cup used to take place every year between India and Pakistan.

Screenshot of this stadium in Cricket 2002 will be released soon.....

Help wanted in making this stadium

For more details goto http://www.sozair.tk</span>

How are u going to add the stadium in the game ???? Are u going to replace a stadium...............

Vineet is helping me to add the stadium (making the total 23 or 24, his bangalore stadium also) for cricket 2002.

that will be really great,i thought that this new stadium will overwrite one in the game currently but now i know better.When are you finishing this patch?

very soon, but only after the upcoming commentary patch (25 aug release date approx.) work is finished.

that's the screenshot of the match screen...please upload one of the stadium if you have got something{put it up even if its half-finished}.

Hmm your server dosent seem to support image linking.

I've promised Vineet (tamilian), that this stadium will not be released seperately, it will be released at the time of the release of Mega Patch.

I've promised Vineet (tamilian), that this stadium will not be released seperately, it will be released at the time of the release of Mega Patch.
why did you promise this for.
Does it really matter if the stadium is released first or not ??

Users who are viewing this thread