a physiological question

Madsalty

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
I find the best method is to induce suicide by subjecting the person to non-stop Spice Girls music.

Lightweight not as effective as putting the crazy frog album on loop

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
let me guess... its all the same song but maybe played at 12 different speeds? or with 12 different drum beats?

Sureshot

Executive member
barmyarmy said:
Involving third parties is always a bad idea. You've got to think of the trail. Besides most justice systems work so that the waiter can get a reduced sentence for shopping you in.
I find the best method is to induce suicide by subjecting the person to non-stop Spice Girls music.

Spiceicide :cool:

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
cutting the breaks isnt a good idea, wont they check the car for faults? and if she drives during daylight, say on a motorway there will be people see her panicking

by a pet snake, cut her up and feed her to the snake, if you dont want to get messy just buy a huge python, get her to handle mice so the scent of the mice is on her, the python will squeze her to death, and if its big will eat her

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
damnnn stee, i was gonna vomit after reading that :D. That would be pretty nasty especially the python one :)

Last edited:

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
ste_mc_efc said:
cutting the breaks isnt a good idea, wont they check the car for faults? and if she drives during daylight, say on a motorway there will be people see her panicking

by a pet snake, cut her up and feed her to the snake, if you dont want to get messy just buy a huge python, get her to handle mice so the scent of the mice is on her, the python will squeze her to death, and if its big will eat her

and who is going to erase trails of a python imported into states?they are protected species, and need certificates and clearence before they are allowed.
:p

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Well obviously! i think this snake one is a bad idea aswell.. :p, leo will you change the threads title? :D

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
blackleopard92 said:
and who is going to erase trails of a python imported into states?they are protected species, and need certificates and clearence before they are allowed.
:p

if you drug her then do it, no one will no she has been eaten by the python, just think she has disappeared

trust me it works ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I prefer the good ol 'fall of a steep ledge' No witness most of the time, and, if she survives, just make sure she dies of her wounds. By 'natural' causes, of course. And like I said, witnesses are scarce...

Madsalty

Club Cricketer
whats wrong with killing her by stabing her with an icicle (no fingerprints and murder weapon handily dissapears)

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
has anyone heared of russian ice killing?
in it, ice is stuffed into the throat of unconsious victim.the victim dies of suffocation, and ice melts in about 1hr.
no trace, a natural death...

Users who are viewing this thread