A planetcricket mod

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After some talks between the other patchers and myself, we are planing to make a planetcricket mod together below is a list of some of the work going into the mod, so I am posting to put together a patch team and asking for anyone who would like to help with the making of this mod, post your names and role you would like to help out with below and lets get the ball rolling.

1) A planetcricket teams with its own kits
2) Planetcricket menus
3) A tv patch
4) New field settings
5) Ai patch
6) New fields

Patch team as far
Menus - das_vicky
kits- ammar
TV patch- sarmad
Teams- Radaga
AI patch - Radaga
Field editing- Faraz
Logos-

Last edited:

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well i can help u guys in making teams update and adding new players , making stumps and pitch ads , ai hard patches and can provide u some help in fielding editing also

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
i can help with individual rosters for teams etc. however if you want anything done to them once they have been exproted from LEv4.1 i will need you to explain to me how to do that. As well if you want me to create new players i will need a bit of info OR a web adress of where to find out about them if you know of one. but i will definitely help with teams.

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
how much will be involved in the field editing? will it jus be using field editor, or will it be making new things with .gob values etc. either way, i can help with that too.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I know i cant help you guys with the creating stuff,but if there's one thing I can do is to support you all the way . Go man you're the best

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
when it comes to making patches i am stupid dude. count me as a spoiled dude in this website; Because i cant make anything all i do is wait for some thing interesting to come and downloaded sorry guys.

SAc2k4patchteam

School Cricketer
Well we almost have a full team, and just asking for someone to have a go at making a few planetcricket logos for the mod

vibs89

School Cricketer
Dou want me to planetcricket logos i mean wat type of lofo u give me the dimensions or something lik that i will doo it for u

vibs89

School Cricketer
U mean the width shuld be 90 and hight shuld be 60 rite or no? Also do i have to make the file TGA OR BMP

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
Here you go SAc2k4patchteam. Also i have made TGA File cause u said it is use for the menus for the menus it is used as TGA file and 1 important think i have made all difrent dimension 90 by 60, 90 by 90 and 60 by 60

Attachments

• Planetcricket logos.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread