A Question...

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey ICC players, just asking a question that may seem stupid...but what does that little chain thingy do? That chain link thingy underneath the bat when you are batting on the right hand side.

I hope it's not very important lol Because I havent been using it and don't know what it does:)

Oh, and when do you get offered to take over England? I'm talking about in "Full Mode"? Do you have to meet certain criteria or something? I have played a full season and did poorly, so I guess thats why I haven't been offered it but I just want to know what I have to do to be even looked at seriously lol.

Hey ICC players, just asking a question that may seem stupid...but what does that little chain thingy do? That chain link thingy underneath the bat when you are batting on the right hand side.

I hope it's not very important lol Because I havent been using it and don't know what it does:)

Oh, and when do you get offered to take over England? I'm talking about in "Full Mode"? Do you have to meet certain criteria or something? I have played a full season and did poorly, so I guess thats why I haven't been offered it but I just want to know what I have to do to be even looked at seriously lol.

In answer for your first question I think that is your special ability. Like if your batsman has a very good defensive offside shot he will use it a lot.

As for your second question. I think you need to win at least one competition.

no the chain is if you click on it, it will break and then you can bat on different agression bars to each different bowler.

A Answer..
The chain is for one batsmen to hog the strike!
So if one batsmen is on like 200 and then you got a tail ender you give the strike to the guy on 200.
And to get selected for England probably just consistent good form.

Nah, FB. The hogging strike one is the bat. The chain is for different aggression levels.

For the second one, I didn't get chosen for England until 2010. And I was i Div 2 at that stage!

but if you get offered the england job in 2008 ( on icc 2005 ) you have to accept it because if you dont the game will apparently corrupt

gilly fans correct, bat - keep strike, chai -different aggression setings for each bowler.

ive got a question for you people!

when your playing a match, on the far left, befour the players initials, there is a little picture of the wicket. there are two little circles on the picture, now i assume that one of the circles shows where the ball pitched, but thats just me presuming.
anypone know what the other circle is about? there always pretty close. ive cheacked my manual and nothing about it in there.

The red dot on mine is where the ball pitches and the white? is where it ends up i think or starts to spin/seam.

I dunno, I always thought it was where the bowler was aiming and where it actually went...its just that one of the circles is always in a certain place over to over and the other one moves around randomly.

(yep, bat= keep strike chain= different aggressions to each bowler)

that seems more plausible! they are always quite close together and most of the time overlap so i can see how that one would work. anymore theories?

Who is this SUB

If you look at the following screenshot, you will notice 2 batsman have been caught by a substitute fielder...obviously my keeper retired hurt & in came in this fielder...But who is he?

You might say, the answer is simple - One of the fellows who is not in the playing 11. But since this was the last CC match of the season I gave ALL the (reserve) players to 'Play 2nd team'...so...now...

Who is this SUB:D

293hsuh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread