Able to bowl >4 overs in 20/20

PorcelainDigits

School Cricketer
toomanyovers.jpg

After my allotted 4 over spell, I gave an over to Gayle and decided to simulate for that 1 over before resuming, only to find that I had been given a 5th. Thus, for the purpose of science - and economy ;) - I continued bowling until the end of the match. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

toomanyovers.jpg

After my allotted 4 over spell, I gave an over to Gayle and decided to simulate for that 1 over before resuming, only to find that I had been given a 5th. Thus, for the purpose of science - and economy ;) - I continued bowling until the end of the match. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

There's been a couple of reports in the bug thread of this happening. In both cases, it appeared to be because people were using "simulate" instead of "simulate to career player".

The time it happened to me was in a 50 over match, though, and I only got to bowl 12.

please fix it as soon as its possible because it really annoying

Wow, that's weird.

As far as I'm aware, it only occurs when you're captain of the team. Which means that it's entirely up to you as to whether you bowl an illegal number of overs or not - you could simply choose a different bowler, yes?

but when last over 6 or 7 runs are left then we become selfish and bowl 5th over also to avoid runs no one is there who can control himself at this situation and not to bowl his 5th over

Users who are viewing this thread