Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

vyv

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi!! Just started playing cricket 19 again and for the first time created few logos and then applied them on the bat. The game works fine initially with the custom bat but if I save and quit the game and reload it again most of the logos are gone except one or two. I really spent hours designing the logos and making and bat and suddenly this issue occurred. Any idea as to how I can resolve this. I have many bats downloaded from academy and this issue has never happened in the past. If any of you guys know the solution please help me out.
Thanks

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Hi!! Just started playing cricket 19 again and for the first time created few logos and then applied them on the bat. The game works fine initially with the custom bat but if I save and quit the game and reload it again most of the logos are gone except one or two. I really spent hours designing the logos and making and bat and suddenly this issue occurred. Any idea as to how I can resolve this. I have many bats downloaded from academy and this issue has never happened in the past. If any of you guys know the solution please help me out.
Thanks
Ah yes, this has been noted a few times. It's a bug which only started happening after the last patch

Saikrishna95

School Cricketer
When I am trying go share any teams to thr community its showing database full. What I need to delete?kindly help(for Xbox)

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Not able to open the Academy sharing service... Its showing 'No UID Passed' and failed to log in.... Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread