Achievements/Trophy Discussion

Great find. Surely will keep things interesting. Maybe it will be the same for the PS3 trophies, it'll keep me interested nonetheless. I reckon' we should sticky/pin this thread.

no cheats:mad:,i hate cheat
but hope they have something this type of achievement for Pc also:upray

Wicked, was hopeing there would be some good achievements for the 360. The 10 wicket haul one will be the hardest, that or the 4 wickets in a row.

Easy 1000 methinks. The 10 wicket haul one will take a bit of work, but i'll just decide which bowler I want to take all 10 (Anderson obviously) and bowl well with him and then bowl garbage on purpose with a bowler at the other end. (Broad obviously)

Demolition with the Ball

lol bowl the opponent out in 10 overs or less

It doesnt say what difficulty though. So i suppose you could just set it on easy and away you go. But that would ruin the fun..

It doesnt say what difficulty though. So i suppose you could just set it on easy and away you go. But that would ruin the fun..

Correct, exactly the problem with BLIC 07.

So boring setting it to easy and playing bermuda.

is there no way we can have achievements that say you must do it on a certain difficulty?

What about achievments like......

Beat <name of team> on test difficulty in a test match
Beat <name of team> on test difficulty in a ODI match
Beat <name of team> on test difficulty in a T20 match

or something similar - to test ALL capabilities

But still bowling a team out for under 10 overs sounds very unrealistic. It should be 50 overs

Users who are viewing this thread