Achievements/Trophy Discussion

Easy 1000 methinks. The 10 wicket haul one will take a bit of work, but i'll just decide which bowler I want to take all 10 (Anderson obviously) and bowl well with him and then bowl garbage on purpose with a bowler at the other end. (Broad obviously)

Haha, that made me laugh! Achievements/ trophies look good and a challenge (to me) so it should keep me very occupied. :) However, I regret to find out that I am on holiday on the 7th of August! AH! Never mind.., i'll just get it when i get back.

Some decent achievements like score 500 runs or take 40 wickets in a series there, so at least this confirms that the game actually tracks the stats in a test series, something that the previous BLIC games annoyingly failed to do.

Does anyone know if the PC version will be available on Steam for these achievements or more importantly for online play. I don't recall any mention of this so far.

who the hell is going to play a test match online? Hopefully they have an online ranking system and if you quit out of a match it counts against you.

I still say win all Ashes tests by an innings would be the best trophy.

who the hell is going to play a test match online? Hopefully they have an online ranking system and if you quit out of a match it counts against you.

They've been telling us that tests really do last 5 days and that you can't save online games so it'll be quite a challenge to complete one!

They've been telling us that tests really do last 5 days and that you can't save online games so it'll be quite a challenge to complete one!

Not really in the spirit but...

load one up with a mate, let him bowl you out, same other way round, then again, then score 1 run to win

Then swap roles and there ya go. surely no one will do it any other way?

rlfan82 added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

What about a little competition on here? We set it to a certain difficulty, and have a thread with what achievements we complete.

Could make some of them a bit more interesting. 600 runs in a test match innings on hardest difficulty.... ooh meaty!

The option to save a test match online was a must, and was requested in blic 2007.

Yeah thats a good point, maybe it should just be 20 over games, be much more easier.

SpitfiresKent added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Not really in the spirit but...

load one up with a mate, let him bowl you out, same other way round, then again, then score 1 run to win

Then swap roles and there ya go. surely no one will do it any other way?

rlfan82 added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

What about a little competition on here? We set it to a certain difficulty, and have a thread with what achievements we complete.

Could make some of them a bit more interesting. 600 runs in a test match innings on hardest difficulty.... ooh meaty!

A bit random but i did score 447 runs with Andrew Hall on Cricket 07 on 4 star.

What's everyone else's highest score on a cricket game???

that 40 wickets in an ashes series will be a mission..

Ashes Destroyer 50
Take 40 wickets in an Ashes series with a single bowler in single player. :eek::eek:

They look like pretty standerd achievo's but should be fun to try and get at least! :cool:

But still bowling a team out for under 10 overs sounds very unrealistic. It should be 50 overs

What if you just continually play 5 or 10 over matches? Then you can have fun, and at the same time, maybe get the achievement?

Or is it only in test matches? If so, scratch the above idea.

What if you just continually play 5 or 10 over matches? Then you can have fun, and at the same time, maybe get the achievement?

Or is it only in test matches? If so, scratch the above idea.

Also there is the T20 mode .... if the AI have a more agressive mindset in this game mode its not inconcivable to bowl a lesser team out in 10 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread