Achievements/Trophy Discussion

i've only played the demo and scoring runs is pretty easy even on hard mode, it's taking wickets i'm concerned abt..

You'll get plenty of catches, there are also certain "methods" of getting wickets.

You'll get plenty of catches, there are also certain "methods" of getting wickets.

Mate the way you post it looks you have the game are you having it is it demo or full-version.I want to know are thgere scenarious in ac09 same as cricket07.:)

i think the trophies will be difficult, get 4 wickets in 4 balls. that's going to be a real hard and that's just one of them.

Will the player's stats like runs/wickets gets updated after each match?

They might, but to be honest, the averages is broken and changes each time their stats comes up on the HUD. I'll have a look later.

Mate the way you post it looks you have the game are you having it is it demo or full-version.I want to know are thgere scenarious in ac09 same as cricket07

I've had the full version, a promotional copy from Codies, since Saturday. No, there aren't scenarios like in Cricket 07. You can play an Ashes series, create your own test series, and small ODI/T20 tournaments (8 teams).

You get mini challenges in the Legends Coaching mode. Things like, hit 6 6s in an over.

It will be quite fun getting challenges.Great mate you are having ashescricket 09 enjoy it can you tell me which face is best one in the game sorry it is off topic but i will love to know that.:)

They might, but to be honest, the averages is broken and changes each time their stats comes up on the HUD. I'll have a look later.
Thanks for your reply... When can we expect your review mate? Probably today?

EDIT: Just saw, you have posted the review. a big one.:)

Last edited:

I've had the full version, a promotional copy from Codies, since Saturday. No, there aren't scenarios like in Cricket 07. You can play an Ashes series, create your own test series, and small ODI/T20 tournaments (8 teams).

You get mini challenges in the Legends Coaching mode. Things like, hit 6 6s in an over.

Yeah but the challenges are more just like advanced training, really disappointing

I suppose the challenges for us PS3 gamers is getting the trophies. Bowling a side out in under 10 overs, 4 wickets in 4 balls, etc. A triple ton.

Can you get the win the ashes series trophy if you simulate an over?

Im guessing tht you wont be able to simulate the whole matches and get the trophy but is a few overs acceptable?

OMG 15 of the trophies you must get online:facepalm:doh..thats sucks:mad:
10 wickets in a innings online..lol thats hard:sarcasm

Can you get the win the ashes series trophy if you simulate an over?

Im guessing tht you wont be able to simulate the whole matches and get the trophy but is a few overs acceptable?

You don't get any PSN trophies if you simulate. You can presumably win the Ashes by simulating. But you won't get any rewards for doing such.

Users who are viewing this thread