Achievements/Trophy Discussion

Well some of these trophies are pretty hard.

I got all the challanges and training ones, besides that i got hit a 50 online, bowl a team under 10 overs online and hit fours fours online.

Got the hit 6 sixes offline as well.

Anyone got any tips for any other ones. Trophies are real cool and are a challenge.

Yea... still cant figure it out... bought the game the next day it released and been bunking work to play it.... Still have not been able to complete the ashes with Australia... are playin 24 hours a day dude?

I managed toget another trophy win a test match with all 10 wickets in hand.

It's too easy to get it, just whack it on easy.

I prefer to actually test myself and play it on Hard. Ones like hat-trick, 4 consec wickets, bowl side out in under 10 overs and 40 wickets in Ashes series are tough.

Just got the 6 consecutive fours trophy with Flintoff batting against Sulieman Benn. 2 cover drives, 2 sweeps and 2 cuts to third man. :)

I managed to hit 9 consectutive 6's in a 20/20 match with Haddin, against Broad 3 no ball free hits and 6 normal balls, his run rate was 38 RPO of 2 overs, and on Hard of all things.

got a hattrick with ishant !! :D

cricket2009200908251702.jpg

Nice, completed all achievments in the game on first day, so found then a bit easy. Working through Bataman Arkham Asylym now.

when you score 500 runs in an ashes does it give you the trophy after the series is complete? I scored 2 100s and a 300 with KP and i just finished the 2nd test. However no trophy. I am playing on normal and have not simulated anythign

I'd presume so. It'd be logical (to an extent) for it to work like that, and other people have had Platinum so that's what it probably does.

Nice one on the hat-trick Kartik. I've had about 10 back to back wickets! But no #3!

Users who are viewing this thread