Actors Mafia - Game abandoned

You didn't need so many roles in such a small game, Aditya. In a 7 player game, the aim must be to minimize luck as much as possible, and unfortunately bomb and saulus don't help.

I am actually more comfortable being a Vanilla townie (and perhaps a hidden Universal Backup) than any night role most of the times.

Speaking from a mafia (or in this case Saulus perspective) having to think up a decent fake claim each time can be a problem especially if town roles are confirmable. With a few vanillas around you increase the mis-lynch chance and make playing as mafia easier.

Oh well, game abandoned is probably a fair result. I thought we were going to have a role madness here, but it wasn't to be. We were really lucky to investigate Colin first night and kill thedon, the only 2 roles of substance. We wouldn't have killed zhuorb, so not sure if the bomb thing worked on a lynch.

Sedition, please don't relate my inactivity to my role. Had I been town, I would have done the same thing. Some things in life deserve higher priority than mafia :)

Yeah, I understand there's legitimate reasons sometimes. It's happened too often with mafia for me to consider every case a coincidence though, so I'd say it's worthwhile to just lynch/modkill anyone wanting to be replaced. Saves time and a good chance they're mafia anyway.

----------

Oh and with my frustration over the game being abandoned, I forgot to say the masons role was quite cool and User and I made a pretty good team imo.

Users who are viewing this thread