Ad board formatting

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've been having huge problems formatting ad boards for importing with Graphic Importer v2. Most of them are appearing out of position despite me formatting them correctly. This is delaying me from completing the Ad Pack I'm working on. Has anyone else had any problems formatting the ad boards for import?

I dont know whats wrong can you send me that "bmp" file.

are u using photoshop??? if you are that may be the problrm. Use paint shop pro instead because this also happened to me wen i tried to replace kits and adboards.

I've never had it happen with kits although I'm very careful with the formatting normally. I'll send you some asap.

Colin does this happen with the kits too ??, can you send an adboard so that i can try it with paintshop pro.

I think i found out what was causing the problem, although i need some photoshop saved adboard bmp files for testing...

Can someone send me a 32*256 and 256*32 photoshop saved adboard file ?

I have found the problem, they have reduced the palette data size i am not sure if there is any option for not to reduce the palette size while saving the image. I am pretty sure that this problem will also occur while importing kits too. Hopefully i will fix it soon :).

Users who are viewing this thread