Pitch ads

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am currently making the pitch ads which were used in the 2003 world cup. I have made them in paint and saved them and using the graphics importer 2.2 i put them in the game, the ads though are transparent so i ticked the transparency bow the only problem now is that when i play the game no ad appears could someone tell me how to make the ad so it is enable to be transparent thanks

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You need to format them using the 'format' option in GI2. Then only make the background transparant.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
ok....I've brought up the 'Format' page. I can see a section called Transparency....what should I put in there to make it transparent? Sorry, I'm still having trouble getting pitch mats to be transparent...

Ste

Executive member
Click "Make all Opaque", click on a part of the colour you want to be transparent, and type in 0 into the Transparency box then press save.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
And even though it didn't make it transparent when I did this in the 'Format' box, will it be transparent in the actual game?

Ste

Executive member
yes, but you have to import the .bmp again in the Graphics Importer and select transparency and it should be transparent in the game.

ste

Users who are viewing this thread